28 replies to this topic

#21 gata

gata

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

The viewing party was great I didn't eat food at the Rock because I stopped at Dino's first. But I did get a free soda. The viewing party is free and parking is only 5 bucks com'on folks.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

I don't need food there either so I hardly care what they price it as, but they advertised it as being discounted food which it wasn't. That's the only issue.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#23 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

i really dont get it. the first time they had it, it was so awesome. they get more and more disorganized every time they have it. Hey I love the fact that they even had the thing, but I asked the HEAD HONCHO where I could buy raffle tickets and he told me to find someone with an ipad, i talked to 3 ipad holders and they all said they werent the one selling the tickets. I guess everything goes to sh!t the more people show up

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#24 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

I almost forgot about the raffle too, I didn't even really know what it was for. Guess it's a good thing I didn't try to get tickets, one less aggravation.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#25 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,169 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

This is the video I took of the arena/crowd to begin game #2

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#26 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

why don't they at least open it up to the entire lower bowl instead of what just looks like the black seats on the bench side? you'd think more people would want to go to this, or is this another STH perk?

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#27 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,950 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Not an sth perk, anyone can join in. They'd have to have twice the amount of people/food/etc there to open up both lounges or the entire lower bowl.

#28 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,697 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:10 AM

There was actually more people there than I expected. They fill out the entire 3 sections of the club seats on one side and they even started to spill into the sections of the red seats.

There were also a couple of Rags fans there too in their early 20's. Those tools got thrown out during the 2nd period by security. I think I also saw security not allow people wearing Rags fans into the event last night too as there were a couple of them who tried to enter.

Edited by DevsMan84, 17 May 2012 - 08:10 AM.

#29 gata

gata

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

There was actually more people there than I expected. They fill out the entire 3 sections of the club seats on one side and they even started to spill into the sections of the red seats.

There were also a couple of Rags fans there too in their early 20's. Those tools got thrown out during the 2nd period by security. I think I also saw security not allow people wearing Rags fans into the event last night too as there were a couple of them who tried to enter.

This was hilarious ... F*ck'em
They deserved to be thrown out for wearing red and cheering for the gay-ngers.
There was also one Rag fan when I was leaving, everyone was calling him an a$$hole :)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users