11 replies to this topic

#1 pumpkin cutter

pumpkin cutter

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

I hate starting topics, but I mean cmon. I have been amazed with brodeur lately, and I just can't get over some of these saves he's making.

lil help? how do i embed the videos? lol i still can't figure it out. I give up. mod feel free to delete this. Now I know why I never start topics.

Edited by pumpkin cutter, 17 May 2012 - 12:51 PM.

#2 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,021 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

Theres a little icon with 3 pictures that says "insert media" click that and then enter the links

example...

Edited by Satans Hockey, 17 May 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#3 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

hats off to marty....i am eating crow on some of my opinions of him
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#4 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Some gifs I've seen around the internet from last night's game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by iamtheprodigy, 17 May 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#5 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Marty the Magnificent!!!

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#6 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

you know whats awesome too....all his little jabs toward the rangers franchise

“It’s a tough place to play,” Brodeur told ESPN New York. “There’s so many bad bounces. The ice is not good, the boards are awful, and the glass makes crazy bounces everywhere.”

“In the second period, I think two or three just went right in front of my net. So mentally it’s a tough game to play because you really have to look at the puck all game long.”

My link
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#7 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

The superman and the scorpion are the best saves of playoffs by any goalie so far

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#8 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

The superman and the scorpion are the best saves of playoffs by any goalie so far

That Bryzgalov glove save on the goal line against the Pens is the only other great save I can remember, great saves by Marty.

Edited by Zubie#8, 17 May 2012 - 05:08 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#9 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

There have been 5 GA in two games. He has made some outstanding saves as well. For some reason his mouth doesn't stop I hope he doesn't eat crow in the end.

#10 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

He's given up 4 goals in 2 games. The Rangers 5th goal was an empty-net goal. Not bad numbers from a 40 year old washed-up has-been, like some people on this board were calling him after game 3 of the FLA series. :whistling:
Posted Image

#11 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

Where is the save in the losing effort of game 1 where he dove back to the goal and got a rebound with his glove?

#12 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

I was absolutely raggin on Marty in the chat last game.

Can happily say I was mistaken in doing so...I just get so frustrated against the fvckin Rangers

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users