#21 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

Posted Image

haha He's harnessing the power of the 'stache...

hahaha or,

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#22 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

Posted Image

haha He's harnessing the power of the 'stache...

rico suave ! :clap:

#23 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

VERY NICE!!
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#24 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:31 AM

He is so clutch and has such more skill and potential to come. I'm so happy we get to have him at such a young age and I bet I will be amazed on how much of an even greater player he will become in the coming years as a Devil. And to add his face after his goal tonight was so priceless death stare to all of the kings fans ROFL amazing....

EDIT: Stash power!

Yes Stash Power! I shaved to a stache when Carter scored in game 2, I'm glad I kept it on now!
Posted Image

#25 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

I personally think the Stache should be the new team look

#26 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:56 AM

Henrique is just a clutch player. Some guys have it, most dont, he undoubtly does. Glad hes gonna be wearing the red, black, and white for years to come.
Posted Image

#27 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

I might take some flack for this, and this is more of an opinion of the players' overall career potential than a judgement of who they are at this stage of their careers, but here goes ...

Henrique > Parise

They have almost the exact same dogged worth ethic, relentlessly hounding puck carriers, forcing turnovers, and working the boards like nobody's business. But Henrique straight up has more skill. Better moves, better shot. He already earned a track record as a clutch player before even making it to the NHL, and all he's been doing these playoffs is proving to be even more clutch than he was as a junior.

The sky is the limit with this kid.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#28 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:03 AM

I might take some flack for this, and this is more of an opinion of the players' overall career potential than a judgement of who they are at this stage of their careers, but here goes ...

Henrique > Parise

They have almost the exact same dogged worth ethic, relentlessly hounding puck carriers, forcing turnovers, and working the boards like nobody's business. But Henrique straight up has more skill. Better moves, better shot. He already earned a track record as a clutch player before even making it to the NHL, and all he's been doing these playoffs is proving to be even more clutch than he was as a junior.

Amen...

He has arguably the 3 most clutch goals for us all postseason long....

Series ender in double OT in Game 7 vs FLA, Game 6 OT winner in the ECF to send the Rags golfing, and the GWG in our only Cup Finals victory so far...MONSTER!!!

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#29 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Henrique > Parise

They are very similar players but more skill than Parise? I find that hard to agree with.

I think Henrique has some way to go to get to Zachs level of skill, i dont think he has the potential to go beyond.

I think he will be a very solid player. He reminds me of Langenbrunner with speed. I think at best he will be good for about 50-60 points a year.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#30 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#31 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image

#32 DobaMB30

DobaMB30

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

I had to wait 4 games for someone to finally raise the puck and hit the net !! Congrats King Henrique for being the first.
Posted Image

#33 MoKovy

MoKovy

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

I had to wait 4 games for someone to finally raise the puck and hit the net !! Congrats King Henrique for being the first.

Hopefully not the last.... LGD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users