21 replies to this topic

#21 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

Not that popular? No, they're not selling out huge arenas but they're pretty big now.

Make sure to check out Brian Fallon's side project, The Horrible Crowes. Solid stuff.

yeah, i mean in the sense that there's still a lot of people who haven't heard of them. they do have a lot of fans, and a lot of their club shows are selling out, but i feel like there's still people who have no idea who they are. maybe since they're on a major label now that will change, you know? and yeah, good call on the horrible crowes record, i forgot all about that. that's a solid album as well. his old stuff, this charming man, and cincinatti rail tie is good also.
LET'S GO DEVILS

#22 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

they're not all that popular yet really, so it's not surprising that some people haven't heard of them. they have 3 full length albums, the 4th one comes out in july. its all great stuff though. maybe if more people demand to have the shirt, they'll sell them on their website :D

Considering I saw them play in dirty basements in New Brunswick, they are pretty damn huge now.

Very excited for the new album.
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users