250 replies to this topic

#41 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

"Our team plays better when [the fans are] loud and when they’re making it tough in here."- Captain Zach Parise. We look to tie the Eastern Conference Finals tonight at The Rock!

make that fvcking arena blow its roof off

LETS GO DEVILS!!

Posted Image

#42 devs82fan

devs82fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

:gd: :gd: welcome back jacob josefson !!! even the series !!!

#43 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Will security let me bring an umbrella into the arena tonight?

#44 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

I'm wondering the same thing.

LGD!!

#45 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

One thing about Lundqvist. He CAN be beat. And when he gets beat often enough, his confidence can be rattled. Remember, the Devils have lit him up a couple of times in the past. A big night against him could drastically change his mentality going forward.

What's sad is, it literally has been a couple of times...we all remember the 8-goal barrage, and a five-goal outburst, but I think his lifetime GAA against the Devils (regular season) is somewhere around 1.40 when those two games are taken out.

Anyway, the Devils seem to have the Rangers solved otherwise...but that won't mean a thing unless they find a way to beat this friggin' guy. JUST DO IT ALREADY!
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#46 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

C'mon boys, Game 4, let's do this. Time to put a beatdown on those NYR punks.

GO DEVILS!

#47 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Just beat these effers tonight

#48 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,859 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

C'mon boys, Game 4, let's do this. Time to put a beatdown on those NYR punks.

GO DEVILS!

Is it just the video or does MSG actually look like it has a decent amount of lighting in it for once?

I always remember MSG always being pretty dark.

#49 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,982 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

I've brought one in before and never had a problem and it's not on the list of excluded items. So argue if they give you a hard time.

http://www.prucenter...urlkeyword=FAQs

#50 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,073 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

I've brought one in before and never had a problem and it's not on the list of excluded items. So argue if they give you a hard time.

http://www.prucenter...urlkeyword=FAQs

I think security may be a little more discriminatory in this case though, given the circumstances here. Umbrellas can be used to do some damage.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#51 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

What's sad is, it literally has been a couple of times...we all remember the 8-goal barrage, and a five-goal outburst, but I think his lifetime GAA against the Devils (regular season) is somewhere around 1.40 when those two games are taken out.

Anyway, the Devils seem to have the Rangers solved otherwise...but that won't mean a thing unless they find a way to beat this friggin' guy. JUST DO IT ALREADY!

Haha, yeah those were the only 2 I could think of. Hell, even in the 2008 playoffs the Devils had 3 goals per game in games 3, 4, and 5. They really need to put a few in tonight.

Edit... while looking up the scores for 2008, I realized that the Game 3 loss for Moose against Florida this year was the first time Brodeur wasn't the goalie of record for a playoff game since Game 6 against Boston in 1994. Pretty crazy.

Edited by Devil Dan 56, 21 May 2012 - 02:23 PM.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#52 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

I think security may be a little more discriminatory in this case though, given the circumstances here. Umbrellas can be used to do some damage.

That's what I'm thinking. I read the prohibited items list, too, but it's the last statement, "Any Other Item Deemed to be Inappropriate or Dangerous by Prudential Center Management" that makes me wonder.

#53 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

spent the day at the beach and watching devils hockey tnight... so weird

www.SterioDesign.com

#54 hrasvalg

hrasvalg

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

Lets go Devils! Make the queen our bitch

#55 JakeDev

JakeDev

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

LETS GO DEVILS!

#56 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

LGDs!!!!
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#57 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Just dont bring a parasol.
It's the whiskey talking.

#58 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,982 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

I don't think it will be an issue, I've been bringing one in since the arenas been open when it rains. If they give anyone an issue make a stink about it then, that's what I'll be doing if it happens. I'm not getting soaked walking a bunch of blocks in the rain for no reason.

#59 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

LGD. I have a feeling its going to be a blow out win for the Devils tonight.

From your keyboard to God's ears
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#60 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:15 PM