#1 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Did you hear what Tortorella said?

Time was that this would be the opening line to a predictable joke, because as everyone knows, John Tortorella doesn’t say much that actually contributes to the national dialogue — about hockey, or any activity equally pertinent to our lives.

D'Alessandro: John Tortorella, the hockey-coach parody, is better off keeping quiet

Thought everyone might get a kick out of this. His press conference wasn't too bad last night, but he still said absolutely nothing of use to any of the media besides offering up the solution the Rags problems by saying they need to have the puck more often. I mean, it's funny to watch sometimes, but it really is a bit childish when he refuses to answer perfectly reasonable questions from members of the media who are just trying to do their jobs.

#2 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Honestly, I think I'm beginning to hate him more than I hate the Rangers themselves. He is an embarrassment to hockey.

#3 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

You very rarely get anything of use out of a coach's press conference. So long as Torts doesn't act like a petulant 10 year old (like he didn't last night -- follow the double negative), he's fine.

Edited by Daniel, 22 May 2012 - 10:47 AM.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#4 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,388 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

the more Torts talks the more he's contributing in not landing Parise this summer

www.SterioDesign.com

#5 Mahon

Mahon

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

I don't know about who is landing Parise this summer because I had 5 min conversation with Jeff Vanderbeek on Monday night prior to the game and the subject of Zach came up he stated "Don't worry it will work itself out", then went onto other general topics. . . . yes we did gloss over Booker

#6 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,596 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

Well done.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#7 NJDF

NJDF

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hate him. He's such a chump.

GO DEVILS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users