Photo

Songs at the Rock during games. Help identify please.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

Overtime, before faceoff.

Edited by Zubie#8, 01 June 2012 - 11:23 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#22 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

Does anyone know what the second song that plays in this years playoff intro is? There are three songs in total throughout the video. The first is ghosts 32 by nine inch nails, and then the part of the video starts where they have the old and new playoff highlights and i have no idea what song is playing at that time. Then after that the veer union song starts. Ive posted on youtube videos of the intro asking what that song is, but nobody knows what it is.

#23 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

Thats a tough one.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#24 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

Does anyone know what the second song that plays in this years playoff intro is? There are three songs in total throughout the video. The first is ghosts 32 by nine inch nails, and then the part of the video starts where they have the old and new playoff highlights and i have no idea what song is playing at that time. Then after that the veer union song starts. Ive posted on youtube videos of the intro asking what that song is, but nobody knows what it is.

Can you post it up again? I'm having trouble remembering what that part of the intro is.

Edit: After doing a bit of research, my best guess is it's something from the Tron: Legacy soundtrack. I couldn't tell you which specific track, or if that's correct, but it seems like a good place to start.

Edited by thelastonealive, 02 June 2012 - 01:13 PM.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#25 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

Devils Playoff Intro 2012

The song starts around the 1 minute mark and ends at the 3:18 mark

#26 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

Zubrus introduced a new song for the team to come out to during warmups, per TG and Chere. This is it. Seeing those two write about house music is hysterical.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#27 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,988 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

I hate that they changed the music NOW, just stick with what's working lol. I didn't even like the new stuff tonight anyway.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#28 slasher72

slasher72

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

nevermind music in the Rock. They need to crank some metal in that lockerroom and get them ready to tear someone's head off! No more Hooty n and the Blowfish.

#29 ProudNJDFan30

ProudNJDFan30

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but to me hockey music is stuff like "Enter Sandman" - Metallica and others like "Sandstorm" - Darude and "Ready Steady Go" - Oakenfold. I understand the family environment, but when I hear pop like Simple Plan and Miley Cyrus at a professional sporting event, its pointless. Isn't the music to pump up the players/fans? Not taking a shot at that genre, its just probably not something you'd wanna hear to get pumped up.
Posted Image

#30 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

Someone needs to wrestle control of the warmup music away from Zubrus cause it sucks. And the music they play during stoppages is almost as bad. Not to mention the fact that he goes and changes the songs they have been playing in warmups all playoffs long before game 2 of the finals. WTF?

And for the love of god, after a stoppage when we score a goal and the place is going crazy, can you play Jump Around by House of Pain and let more than 3 chords of the songs go before changing to Justin Bieber.

Edited by Chuck the Duck, 04 June 2012 - 09:09 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users