#1 daneyko_booster

daneyko_booster

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

double post, please delete

Edited by daneyko_booster, 25 May 2012 - 10:51 PM.

Official Keeper of Ken Daneyko's missing teeth, Jeff Friesen's moustache, Shanahan's Pub in the CAA concourse (only place you could buy Guinness). Unofficial Keeper of Wayne Gretzky's perm.

#2 daneyko_booster

daneyko_booster

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Come on, anyone? It's now 6 hours of continuous drinking/celebration done. Tickets? Anything?

I dont want to go to sleep and wake up to realise its all over. When do the tickets go on sale?????????
Official Keeper of Ken Daneyko's missing teeth, Jeff Friesen's moustache, Shanahan's Pub in the CAA concourse (only place you could buy Guinness). Unofficial Keeper of Wayne Gretzky's perm.

#3 daneyko_booster

daneyko_booster

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

For anyone interested, pre-sale went on at noon EST today, and general on-sale is supposed to be Monday at noon EST.

Got my tix for games 2,5,7. Would have grabbed game 1, but those other three tickets already put me out more than $1000, and my wallet was empty at that point. Yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users