TICKETS!!!

Onddeck

Just wait for Stubhub on Wednesday if you can. Prices are out of whack and the market will eventually cave as there are many people who have tickets to these games that are worth under $100 to them. So if they can pull a 2.5x profit, it's still a 2.5x profit. obviously games 5 and 7 are totally different things

the markup on the club seats is beyond ridiculous....I was actually surprised at the price for lower level (section 3) that I was able to grab. Thought they'd be more.

I had a pair in the front row of section 10. Released them they were $1400 each..

I got one for game 7 in 213 a few minutes ago on ticketmaster pre-sale. Just keep trying and you should get something within a relatively reasonable price range.

I just had 4 for game 2. But my friend balked at the 338.95 price tag. Refreshed and pulled 3.

I have FACEVALUE 2 tix sec114 row5 contact me MR.MAHON@yahoo.com

people from this sight first. . . .put devils forum in title box

Still have pre sale avail for club seats but they are FACE VALUE $750 - $1000 per seat depending row. . . .not laying out that $$$ unless

somebody wants them. . . .

It's kind of interesting that people are flipping out on HF Boards about the prices but nobody here really seems upset.

Someone on HF Boards this morning was asking if Pay As We Play was still available! :doh1:

For once my season tickets paid off both emotionally and financially!

Edited by GoArmySports

It's kind of interesting that people are flipping out on HF Boards about the prices but nobody here really seems upset.

I feel like, generally speaking, the posting body at HF Boards is much younger than here. Here, a good chunk of us can afford the tickets if we take out loans or leverage our houses or cars. There, they don't have credit cards and other items of adulthood. :lol:

I was stunned at how much ticket prices went up from the third to the fourth round, but...what are you gonna do? No use bitching about it, either pony up or don't go. Sucks not to be able to, but this is still an incredible feat and it's gonna be just as amazing watching it on tv.

Well, I think the complaining was justified considering they blew the doors off of it and then the ticket VP comes on and admits they're gouging to sell future season tickets.

There will be a second round on angry people when the stubhub tickets on Wednesday are going for less than the Devils charged for them, as obviously STH paid far far less and can undercut the Devils and still make a very healthy profit.

To be fair, the face value [printed on the ticket] of my tickets in 104 are i think $150

Yeah, I was under the impression that was supposed to be face value, but it seems like it's just face value for PAWP and not actual box office face, which got much higher.

If the Devils don't charge that much, the secondary market will anyway. Might as well have the Devils make as much money as the people selling on StubHub :P