Mahon

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

I have FACEVALUE 2 tix sec114 row5 contact me MR.MAHON@yahoo.com

people from this sight first. . . .put devils forum in title box

Still have pre sale avail for club seats but they are FACE VALUE $750 - $1000 per seat depending row. . . .not laying out that $$$ unless

somebody wants them. . . .

#63 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:10 PM

It's kind of interesting that people are flipping out on HF Boards about the prices but nobody here really seems upset.

#64 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

It's kind of interesting that people are flipping out on HF Boards about the prices but nobody here really seems upset.

Someone on HF Boards this morning was asking if Pay As We Play was still available! :doh1:

For once my season tickets paid off both emotionally and financially!

Edited by GoArmySports, 26 May 2012 - 02:20 PM.

#65 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,816 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

When do the regular tix go on sale. Enough of this presale crap

#66 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

I feel like, generally speaking, the posting body at HF Boards is much younger than here. Here, a good chunk of us can afford the tickets if we take out loans or leverage our houses or cars. There, they don't have credit cards and other items of adulthood. :lol:

I was stunned at how much ticket prices went up from the third to the fourth round, but...what are you gonna do? No use bitching about it, either pony up or don't go. Sucks not to be able to, but this is still an incredible feat and it's gonna be just as amazing watching it on tv.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#67 sassquash

sassquash

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

Apparently you can still get a presale code if you need one:

http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=80400

functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism

#68 Mahon

Mahon

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

I doubt there will any tickets left after the pre-sale or if ANY the very very expensive $750 - $1500 each

#69 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,424 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

Well, I think the complaining was justified considering they blew the doors off of it and then the ticket VP comes on and admits they're gouging to sell future season tickets.

There will be a second round on angry people when the stubhub tickets on Wednesday are going for less than the Devils charged for them, as obviously STH paid far far less and can undercut the Devils and still make a very healthy profit.

#70 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,424 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

By the way, you can still pull singles, at least, in pretty much any pricing, so this was far from a success.

#71 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,816 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Apparently you can still get a presale code if you need one:

http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=80400

Filled it out this morning and still haven't gotten an email

#72 mac760

mac760

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

I have an extra pair of tickets I grabbed for Game 5. Just looking for what I paid. Send me a PM. Sect 117. row 13.

#73 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

If if ANYONE wants to sell me two tix to game 1 please pm me :D

Edited by Onddeck, 26 May 2012 - 08:52 PM.

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#74 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,661 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

To be fair, the face value [printed on the ticket] of my tickets in 104 are i think $150

Yeah, I was under the impression that was supposed to be face value, but it seems like it's just face value for PAWP and not actual box office face, which got much higher.

If the Devils don't charge that much, the secondary market will anyway. Might as well have the Devils make as much money as the people selling on StubHub :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#75 Mindcrime30

Mindcrime30

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:35 PM

Filled it out this morning and still haven't gotten an email

Same, I entered the lottery also.

I would be willing to pay someone trustworthy before hand with paypal if they could pull 2 tickets.

Really desperate.
Posted Image

#76 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,490 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

I don't think these prices are any worse than any team that is in the Cup Finals. It's a steep price but nights like last night make it worth it.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#77 jnuh

jnuh

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

Well, I think the complaining was justified considering they blew the doors off of it and then the ticket VP comes on and admits they're gouging to sell future season tickets.

There will be a second round on angry people when the stubhub tickets on Wednesday are going for less than the Devils charged for them, as obviously STH paid far far less and can undercut the Devils and still make a very healthy profit.

I am a STH and if I sold below face I would not make a "very healthy profit" for this round. I think the breakdown on what I paid for the finals is somewhere around $130-$140 each and face on my tickets in 117 are $150.

#78 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

I am a STH and if I sold below face I would not make a "very healthy profit" for this round. I think the breakdown on what I paid for the finals is somewhere around $130-$140 each and face on my tickets in 117 are $150.

O what? And you want to sell those to me for 200? Hmmm deal ;)

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#79 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,175 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

I don't think these prices are any worse than any team that is in the Cup Finals. It's a steep price but nights like last night make it worth it.

I cant believe all of the complaints on hf. It's the freaking CUP FINALS. :doh1:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#80 mac760

mac760

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:46 AM

I have an extra pair for Game 1. (I now have to work) They are for game 1. Goal bar. PM me. Just looking for what I paid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users