#41 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 01:49 PM

Well I've though some more and here's some more:

White: I think he'd be quite shy. He's a big boy and I don't think he quite knows what to do with his body yet. I mean, he strikes me as still being very...not innocent but inexperienced so he'd probably stick to good ol' vanilla and not try anything adventurous. Wham bam roll over.

Rafalski: he kinda remonds me of cross between Eminem and the Shapeshifter from Star Trek (sorry, if you read this Raffy) so I don't feel at all attracted to him but I reckon he'd be OK. Average. Nothing to write home about. The kind that you just shrug and say 'OK that was nice'. Nice is not a good word to describe sex.

Elias: I think he'd be a lot of fun. The guy's almost Eastern European, that makes him almost Russian which makes him a kinky perv...I think of all the guys he'd be the most adventurous and fun with it.

Nieds: I think skill and stamina wise he'd be amazing and would take you to heaven and back but he wouldn't connect emotionally so there'd always be something, not missing, but amiss. It would be like your having the orgasm of your life but there's part of your brain that just knows that he's thinking about something else. I think he could be quite kinky too. The quiet ones always are, but perhaps kinky in a vaguely discomfitting way.

Arnott: not really a Devil but hey...I think he'd be very arrogant. One of those men who thinks that since they provide the outy-bit, its up to you to get pleasure from it.

Gionta: jeez. He's not even legal is he?

Martin'n'Hale ('cos they're one entity in my mind): I think they'd be the guys that you lose your virginiy with. Fun and a good memory but nothing to blow your socks off.
Keeper of the Nieds Captaincy: dignity, courage, grace and fortitude.

"Row row row the boat, gently down the stream, BELTS OFF, TROUSERS DOWN, ISN'T LIFE A SCREAM, WEY!"

Bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog.

" when I am an old woman, I shall wear purple...'

#42 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 01:52 PM

:unsure: guys... we're like puckbunnie scouts... this is really pathetic :lol:

:rofl:

I'm here for the party

#43 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 01:59 PM

Gionta: jeez. He's not even legal is he?

Martin'n'Hale ('cos they're one entity in my mind): I think they'd be the guys that you lose your virginiy with. Fun and a good memory but nothing to blow your socks off.

CIYENNE! I hadn't even boinked when I was your age young lady! I could talk like I had but I hadn't even really done ANYTHING aside from a little teeny bit of making out. I hadn't even seen a naked man! I just had better things to do at that point in time. :saddevil: I was always sort of jealous of people that had the time to date and go steady with someone and stuff.

I'm here for the party

#44 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

Well, sex is the number one instinct of the modern world. It's only natural.

We're obviously not getting enough.

"Row row row the boat, gently down the stream, BELTS OFF, TROUSERS DOWN, ISN'T LIFE A SCREAM, WEY!"

#45 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,483 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:25 PM

hey i think ciy is of legal age B ) :evil: .. but anyway

did you just called Brian Rafalski an ODO look-alike !?!?!? :blink: :rofl:

wow.. that's nutty

no wonder I can't match up reading this freaking thread :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#46 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:06 PM

Well, sex is the number one instinct of the modern world. It's only natural.

We're obviously not getting enough.

Can you ever really get enough sex? Okay maybe you can get sex, but really good sex? :unsure:

I could never fault Marty for his affair. He's paying through the nose for it I'm sure. Sometimes unless you cheat your spouse just doesn't get the message that it's over. :P I think everyone will have at least one extramarital affair in their lifetime. ;)

I think Neids would be great. He has such finesse, and great moves. If what he does on the ice translates into the bedroom, pure bliss. :evil:
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#47 Nieuwy25

Nieuwy25

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:10 PM

I think everyone will have at least one extramarital affair in their lifetime. 

ummmm . . . . . not exactly. I hope your smiley indicated that you're kidding about that. :)
Winner of the 2004 Lady Byng Award and the 2003 and 2004 Joe Nieuwendyk award.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He has no ego," says Lou Lamoriello, general manager of the New Jersey Devils. "I don't think he has a selfish bone in his body. It gets infectious with people around him, but that's Joe. Having him here was something very special."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the simple truth is this -- before and after Joe Nieuwendyk, this franchise has not been as good. Yes the same could be said for others, but Nieuwendyk's effect on his team, on his team's best players, on the fans and in the community can only be compared to, well, what Jarome Iginla is doing now in Calgary. Ralph Strangis, dallasstars.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#48 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:18 PM

hey i think ciy is of legal age B ) :evil: .. but anyway

did you just called Brian Rafalski an ODO look-alike !?!?!? :blink: :rofl:

wow.. that's nutty

no wonder I can't match up reading this freaking thread :P

Have been legal for 2 and a half years now :P

If I lived in the Netherlands, I'd have been legal for way longer. :angry:

Is that what his name is? Odo?

Well it's just that Odo always seems kinda featureless and smooth and sometimese I look at Raffy and he just seems to merge so...

PK: I saw my first naked man when I was 9. It was emotionally scarring. Friends' fathers should not walk around naked!

Nieds...finesse...kinky bugger!

He probably has whips and chains and stuff.

#49 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,483 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:28 PM

ciy.. yes his name is Odo, DS-9 was one of my favorite of the Star Trek shows :)

.. gotta love int'l law though :lol:

the person walking around naked sounds like something that happens upstairs in this
building.. and some grumpy lady was SCREAMING at him in the halls for it... I think
she was just pissy that she hadn't seen one in 40 years :evil:

*makes me glad I am on the first floor* :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#50 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:31 PM

I got used to the nudity after a while.

Yeah Odo rings a few bells.

Hehehe, just had a mental scenario of the Devs as a Star Trek crew.

#51 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,483 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:35 PM

I wish the lady upstairs would... I got tired of the late night running down the halls of
her yelling... I SAW YOUR *rooster* (well not really :P )... my granddaughter saw it too !!!

(one day i am gonna yell back AND I'M SURE IT WASN"T THE ONLY ONE SHE'S SEEN !!!)

my luck the granddaughter is like TEN... but it will shut her up :P

#52 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:38 PM

Kidnap her and send her to a nudist beach.

I saw the man with the world's smallest pecker on a nudist beach once ( I wasn't nude btw). Tiny. Like a peanut.

#53 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,483 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:42 PM

(now it sounds like the movie euro trip !!)

but isn't that cheating.. beating dressed on a nude beach ?

#54 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:50 PM

I wandered onto it by accident. It was like one minute people were wearingclothes and then I went round this rock and OMG they were naked. Then I had stay and just watch. I wasn't gonna strip- there were sleazy Spanish men around.

Maybe next time.

#55 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,483 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 05:59 PM

*lol*
this whole naked beach thing reminds me of the movie Euro Trip :)

#56 Hells

Hells

In remembrance 1987-2004

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:17 PM

I saw the man with the world's smallest pecker on a nudist beach once ( I wasn't nude btw). Tiny. Like a peanut.

:puke: That visual is repulsive and alarming at the same time! When I read it I thought of the South Park episode or in the movie (not sure which) where they show Bin Laden's pecker and they keep magnifying it until you can see it :puke:
Posted Image

#57 KitKatTGM

KitKatTGM

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 12:49 AM

I don't know about any of the other Devils, but to me sex with Jamie means snuggling in an eggshell-white bedroom early in the morning, wrapped in a fluffy white comforter, a gentle playful union with not a hint of darkness. And then afterwards, the kids knock on the door.

But Jamie and "in the butt" sex? Uh...I don't think you guys want to know! :evil:

#58 ciyenne

ciyenne

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:18 AM

I don't know about any of the other Devils, but to me sex with Jamie means snuggling in an eggshell-white bedroom early in the morning, wrapped in a fluffy white comforter, a gentle playful union with not a hint of darkness.

That's such an attractive image.

#59 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:08 AM

but isn't that cheating.. beating dressed on a nude beach ?

:lol: Freudian slip there dude?

My husband and I wandered on to the nude section of Jones Beach walking to the Lighthouse... The whole time we were teasing each other to strip - it was very fun! but...then we went by this shortish kind of chubby balding hippy looking old guy grimacing and running out of the freezing water... the dude was a freaking donkey schlong! It was gross even, flubbing around in all it's glory! If you factor in shrinkage :blink:

I really think we stopped dead in our tracks and our jaws dropped -- Needless to say my husband responded with "well - no sense getting naked now -- there's no competing with THAT!"

I'm here for the party

#60 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:09 AM

I don't know about any of the other Devils, but to me sex with Jamie means snuggling in an eggshell-white bedroom early in the morning, wrapped in a fluffy white comforter, a gentle playful union with not a hint of darkness.

That's such an attractive image.

See? Sounds like husband sex to me! :P

P.S. thanks for keeping Derian out of this thread KitKat :P :lol:

Edited by Pepperkorn, 03 June 2004 - 11:11 AM.

I'm here for the party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users