Photo

How many times have you watched "IT"S OVER"?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: OT Goal (83 member(s) have cast votes)

How many times have you watched the winning goal;?

1. 5 or under (6 votes [7.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.23%

2. between 6 and 10 (23 votes [27.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.71%

3. between 11 and 20 (21 votes [25.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.30%

4. Way more than 20, and I'm still going to watch it again. (33 votes [39.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

How does nobody mention McKay vs Boston when he just jumps on the boards and gets smashed and jumped on by his teammates?

Marshall, in OVERTIME.... another of my favorites.

This one though, even if we lose the finals, will SHUT THE MOTHER FLIPPIN Ranger fan base and media up. They have nothing but 1994 to go back on and they can't even hold that over our heads anymore.

I just listed my top 7 so far...

McKay and Marshall could possibly make the list...I would have to think long and hard for the other 4 to round out my TOP 10

Edited by ThreeCups, 28 May 2012 - 02:42 PM.

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#22 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

Does anyone have Matt Loughlins call? I hear it was pretty good...
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#23 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

Does anyone have Matt Loughlins call? I hear it was pretty good...

It's on another thread, forget which.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#24 JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

Just awesome!

Edited by JohnnyP., 28 May 2012 - 05:35 PM.

#25 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

up to at least 5 or 6 since i've been able to get the video. more to come in the days ahead! sh!t the Flyers then the RANGERS! - in the conference finals! bye bye bad juju. We now must demand respect from both teams! We have proven ourselves elite, SC#4 will just be icing on the cake now! GRIND IT IN THEIR FACES!

My attempt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXzgV8-dRJg

awesome! reeeeeeemmmmmiiiiiiixxxx!

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#26 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

Brodeur SCORING against Mtl is up there for me lol

Just imagine brodeur scoring on the rangers for you guys... Same thing

www.SterioDesign.com

#27 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

i cant get enough of watching it...

i went to check the bench reaction of each players and each coach... going back each time one by one hahaha i really like how Carter gets out and bump in Volch and he's like "Lets go get Brodeur!" and they go the other way with Moose following... also Robinson doing the bunny hop again hahaha so good

still amazed how fast Zach got to Henrique almost before all the players who were on the ice got there lol

so amazing i'll never get tired of watching it just like ill never get tired of watching Arnott's goal

was it faster then lou getting up to the podium during the 2011 draft? haha

#28 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

doc emrick with a perfect call yet again.

all rhe ranger fans I know just say hes clearly rooting for the devs based on how loud he got

Doc is a class act and a general fan of the game. But if you think for a second that he wasn't rooting for the Devils to win this series, you'd be fooling yourself. You could hear the excitement in his voice. You can't force that. He knew how much beat the Rangers in this spot and getting revenge for 1994 meant to the franchise and, more importantly, its fanbase. He loved working here, and the people in the organization.
Posted Image

#29 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

I've only watched it about 5 times total, but every time, I act like I'm seeing it for the first time.

"A SHOT! SCRUM! SOMEBODY GET IT! SHO-...SOMEBODY SH-...IT'S-...DAMMIT...SOMEBODY...IS IT-...YES! YES! YES! CHOKE ON MY TINY COCK, YOU RANGER A--HOLES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! STANLEY CUP FINALS, BABY!!!"

My wife swears it wasn't even funny the first time I did this, but I remain unconvinced.
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#30 gata

gata

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

I watched the Henrique goal close to 10 times by tomorrow I'm sure it will be close to 15.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#31 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,840 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:04 AM

I've watched it many times, both the NBC & CBC feeds --- at regular speed & slo-mo ---- will watch it again tonight.
So I'm at over 20 views, so far !

No more '94 !!!!

#32 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,116 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

I just wonder, if Richards ended up freezing that puck in the crease, if the refs would've had enough guts to award us a penalty shot
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#33 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,840 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

My link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBN4HAesdE&feature=endscreen&NR=1

#34 njdjlc

njdjlc

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

Well considering that I had to work on Friday night and the residence DOES NOT have the channel, I had my twitter account open on the work computer and had the lap top with the audio feed from the game as well as the chat from this website. So that said I watched the video replay till at least 3am that night, over and over and over. I came home from work yesterday and watched the whole game again. I can't get enough.

Let's Go Devils

#35 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

I love how Carter Volchenkov and Moose go to Marty while everyone else floods to Henrique. That's a long skate down the ice, win or lose, to do it alone, lol.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#36 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

My link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBN4HAesdE&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Love it, my reaction was exactly opposite. I had windows/doors open in my house. I know my neighbors heard me!
Posted Image

#37 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

I've watched it many times, both the NBC & CBC feeds --- at regular speed & slo-mo ---- will watch it again tonight.
So I'm at over 20 views, so far !

No more '94 !!!!

CBC call sucked imo. The announcer was like, "The Devils scored, ok."

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#38 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

I rewatched the NHL Network version yesterday. - reliving the 3rd period again. Watching it from a new perspective and really focused on Marty's play, he was just awesome in the 3rd.

Edited by NCDevsFan, 29 May 2012 - 02:59 PM.

It's the whiskey talking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users