Photo

If Zach Parise doesn't score next game....

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#101 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

I'll put my hockey credentials and experience in the sport up against your pukeazz snipes anytime.

Posted Imagewow. unnecessary.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#102 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

I'll put my hockey credentials and experience in the sport up against your pukeazz snipes anytime.

Great. That still doesn't mean Zach's inability to make an impassioned war speech before every game makes him a bad captain. Everyone who has played for Stevens said that he never made speeches. He just went out and performed.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#103 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,382 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Haha! Zach sounds like Smiley from "Do the Right Thing"! Haha!

M-M-M-Malcom, M-M-M-Martin

Posted Image

mk6ihcS.gif?1

#104 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

Thread lives on....and the world watches and waits....still no points in the SCF. We're behind you Zach! Please step up!

#105 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,382 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thread lives on....and the world watches and waits....still no points in the SCF. We're behind you Zach! Please step up!

he didnt get an assist on the eng?

mk6ihcS.gif?1

#106 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

:whistling:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#107 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

haha no but Salvascore did.

#108 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

That was brilliant and insightful.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#109 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

first words out of my husband mouth about Zach last night... "why'd he shoot it right at the center of his chest? --- Why are you making that face?" "it's a long story" says I

I'm here for the party

#110 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:32 AM

first words out of my husband mouth about Zach last night... "why'd he shoot it right at the center of his chest? --- Why are you making that face?" "it's a long story" says I

Now if only Zach can perfect his shooting so that it's hard enough to put it through a goalie's padding and chest, we'll be golden.

That'd have to count, right?
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#111 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,474 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Now if only Zach can perfect his shooting so that it's hard enough to put it through a goalie's padding and chest, we'll be golden.

That'd have to count, right?

well, actually... you couldn't SEE the puck over the line. yeah... it would be inconclusive.

Oh oh! you mean THROUGH the chest cavity, not just into... so yeah -- if it came out the other side? Yeah that's good! GOAL!

Edited by Pepperkorn, 07 June 2012 - 08:37 AM.

I'm here for the party

#112 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

Oh oh! you mean THROUGH the chest cavity, not just into... so yeah -- if it came out the other side? Yeah that's good! GOAL!

Yeah, that's right...actually through the guy's chest...comes out the other side...puck goes into the net...blood sprays everywhere...the goalie's faces freezes in horror at the realization of what just happened before he collapses dead on the ice...you got it.

Christ, this just got real morbid, didn't it?

[slight pause]

Still, if Zach can learn to do this before the next game, I think this series is ours.
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#113 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

Sweet. Can we see those creds? I'm quivering with anti..ci......pation.
It's the whiskey talking.

#114 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

Ok Zach. Better game, you scored a big one to get us on the board first. Next game is your time and our biggest challenge yet. Let the goals start coming.

#115 CAdevsfan

CAdevsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

Yeah, that's right...actually through the guy's chest...comes out the other side...puck goes into the net...blood sprays everywhere...the goalie's faces freezes in horror at the realization of what just happened before he collapses dead on the ice...you got it.

Christ, this just got real morbid, didn't it?

[slight pause]

Still, if Zach can learn to do this before the next game, I think this series is ours.

I think I saw this on CSI.

#116 oconnellrules

oconnellrules

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:48 PM

he scored.

cmon marty

#3 #4 #27 #30 #26

#117 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:58 PM

We need a similar thread for another UFA, Ponikarovsky.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users