41 replies to this topic

#41 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:26 AM

So i went to Wendy's on Tuesday Night (before game 4) for a Soccer Fundraiser for my son's rec league, as I was pulling out, a car pulled in with a vanity plate that said DevsN7, i took it as a sign.... hopefully we can keep it up!

Holy sh!t that is destiny
Posted Image

#42 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

It's good to show faith in your team at a desperate time like this, but there's also nothing wrong with being realistic about our chances at this point.

Doesn't help that the guys wearing the stripes are also wearing the same colors as the Kings (literally and figuratively).

yes, this is an unfortunate side effect of this years finals. Everyone - the league, NBC for ratings, LA - is looking to cash in on this, especially if the Kings win it. I know we're supposed to think the refs are impartial and call it as they see it, and "it shouldn't matter, we should play through it" and all that, but we have really been getting dumped on by the officials. 'How dare Jersey ever have something that gives it a good name' I feel like that's the mentality lately from the outside. The giant Jersey Shore cast cutouts, the old tired played out Jersey stereotypes...it's like people won't be happy unless we cease to exist somehow. Well they can keep on going with their hopes of that cause it ain't gonna happen. The Devils will continue to be a relevant name in big hockey discussion for a long time. And for the ignoramuses who think asking "what exit" is funny, complaining the air smells funny, or thinking all there is to NJ is Newark, Camden, and everything east of the Parkway and Turnpike, well fvck 'em. I'm not really a fan of SoCal or their attitude and lifestyle - particularly Hollywood, so...

Whatever happens from this point on this series, represent Jersey and don't give up til it's over. People will believe what they want, but they're not always correct.

Devils in 7

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users