Photo

Bench Kovalchuk

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Poll: Bench Kovalchuk (92 member(s) have cast votes)

Bench Kovalchuk?

1. No (62 votes [67.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 67.39%

2. Yes for Harrold (7 votes [7.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.61%

3. Yes for Josefson (23 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 capo

capo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

I feel horrible for this dude. This is a guy that knows a ton about the history of this league and has dreamed of being in this position and he's not even an 1/8 of what he really is out there. He has come miles from what he was when he first got here. He is a complete hockey player now. People who don't watch this team all the time like we do have no clue what he has turned himself in to. If we had the Kovy that transitioned into what we now know of him this series would have been over already and there would another silver thingy up there on this sites banner. I only hope we get him back in time to make the playoffs next year...

#82 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

I feel horrible for this dude. This is a guy that knows a ton about the history of this league and has dreamed of being in this position and he's not even an 1/8 of what he really is out there. He has come miles from what he was when he first got here. He is a complete hockey player now. People who don't watch this team all the time like we do have no clue what he has turned himself in to. If we had the Kovy that transitioned into what we now know of him this series would have been over already and there would another silver thingy up there on this sites banner. I only hope we get him back in time to make the playoffs next year...

I'd be okay with him making whatever contributions he can next week and his teammates picking him up. :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#83 capo

capo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

I'd be okay with him making whatever contributions he can next week and his teammates picking him up. :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Yeah, like Parise and Zajac where the hell have those guys been?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users