269 replies to this topic

#221 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

I guarantee you if I applied for a job with the Devs, they'd happily hire me.

yawn
It's the whiskey talking.

#222 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Man I hope this guy's IP gets blocked soon

I guarantee you if I applied for a job with the Devs, they'd happily hire me.

Tell Lou you are taking over as GM....

and Marketing Director/President of Ticket Op/ and whatever other positions they can find....

You can clearly do them all 40403x better than whoever is currently doing them!

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#223 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,466 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

I also can tell you, with almost unerring accuracy, who has won every past championship for every sport. I'm a googolplexianaire from this information.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#224 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

Man I hope this guy's IP gets blocked soon

Tell Lou you are taking over as GM....

and Marketing Director/President of Ticket Op/ and whatever other positions they can find....

You can clearly do them all 40403x better than whoever is currently doing them!

Not a challenge. He'd rather charge $100 an hour helping people install windows and get rid of malware through his "business"

NOW that's time well spent!

#225 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

Yes, you got me. I'm clearly a spy for another team. I only watch every Devs game I can, pointed out all their 2012 SCF mistakes, and have been a Brodeur fan since his rookie year in 1991. Oh, and let's not forget my Brodeur jersey, Brodeur PSA Gem Mint 10 Score 1990-91 Canadian rookie card, signed copy of "Brodeur: Beyond the Crease," and the many other Devils collectibles, from pucks to keychains. Anyway...

and don't forget his autobiography:

"Shoot High On Quick. How I won the Stanley Cup"

#226 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

and don't forget his autobiography:

"Shoot High On Quick. How I won the Stanley Cup"

We gotta make sure we are on line early for the first book signing. I will put it on my shelf right next to my signed copy of "BEYOND THE CREASE". The 2 biggest legends in NJ DEVILS HISTORY....Marty Brodeur & "PhillyDev"

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#227 PhillyDev

PhillyDev

Prospect

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

:hail:

Quite frankly, you are....

THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD!!!

Does your beard stop growing once it reaches the perfect length too?

Not to mention the most talented man there was, is, and ever will be. And I know you think we're just playing, but the truth is I've been completely honest about my skill-sets. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...you suck and I rule. Joke's on you. You should see how many messages I get from hot chicks in my inboxes. I'll share one with you now:

WOW! Can I just say you have the best profile I've ever read on here. I can't believe you are all those things. But if you really are who you say you are then you are going to make a woman very very happy. I wish I lived closer. :)

Last I checked this morning it was at 128 stalkers. I like to make women work for me. I love me.
Martin Brodeur, win your fourth Cup.

#228 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

I don't expect the Devils to play perfect hockey every game. I do, however, expect the coaches and players to be prepared BEFORE the SCF and the Devils to correct their mistakes the next game. The only reason the Kings were up 3-0 is because the Devils played to Quick's strength for those three games: low shots. You got to elevate the puck on this guy, and they should've known that from the get-go. Game 1 wasn't the first time these Devils saw Quick. You don't wait until Game 4 of the SCF to start chipping away at a goalie's weakness. If the Devils shot high, screened and bumped Quick, and had more rebounds and deflections, the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions banner probably would've already been raised at The Rock. Both teams have had lucky bounces and calls. That's not even an issue. If the things I said were so blatantly obvious, then why am I the only one who says them? Answer: because I'm the only one who sees them.

Millbury has been saying to shoot high on Quick for the entire playoffs- along with just about every other commentator.

#229 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

Not to mention the most talented man there was, is, and ever will be. And I know you think we're just playing, but the truth is I've been completely honest about my skill-sets. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...you suck and I rule. Joke's on you. You should see how many messages I get from hot chicks in my inboxes. I'll share one with you now:

WOW! Can I just say you have the best profile I've ever read on here. I can't believe you are all those things. But if you really are who you say you are then you are going to make a woman very very happy. I wish I lived closer. :)

Last I checked this morning it was at 128 stalkers. I like to make women work for me. I love me.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry haven't heard the whole "I get more hot chicks than you" retort in years. Never heard it on this board either.

Ah to be a teenager again when that was actually an insult.

Lol sorry I just got a good laugh.

#230 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

Millbury has been saying to shoot high on Quick for the entire playoffs- along with just about every other commentator.

They stole that from PhillyDev. In fact, he was saying it during the preseason. I think sometime in late September he proclaimed "The Devils forwards better get in the habit of shooting high on goaltenders. They are going to need to do it regularly in the Stanley Cup Finals vs Quick and the Kings."

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry haven't heard the whole "I get more hot chicks than you" retort in years. Never heard it on this board either.

Get in line for him to be your wingman....

I am second in line after Charlie Sheen. Sheen has been reportedly trying to get PhillyDev to help him get tail for years....

#231 PhillyDev

PhillyDev

Prospect

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

Not a challenge. He'd rather charge $100 an hour helping people install windows and get rid of malware through his "business"

NOW that's time well spent!

That hurt. Just because I know more than anybody else and am cocky about it, doesn't mean I'm a con. That's what the other losers in my business do. I take great pride in maintaining a business of integrity and first-rate service. Just ask all my happy customers. Reinstalling Windows is always the last option, not first. I actually know the computer from A-Z, all the way down to the semiconductor level. I enjoy using my unmatched knowledge to FIX the problem.

#232 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

What is your problem?

believe-zubrus.jpg

#233 PhillyDev

PhillyDev

Prospect

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

Funny thing is those guys are lonely liars and I'm not.

#234 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

Some really bored people on the forums today.

Philly, you have a rousing impact in your first five days of posting. How about we dial back the posting level before we do it for you.

#235 PhillyDev

PhillyDev

Prospect

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:36 PM

What is your problem?

I don't like you. I think you're stupid and smelly. Okay, just stupid, but that's enough for me. I've always been the black sheep, and I love it. Keep drinking that Haterade. I know who I am.

#236 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

Ok.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#237 PhillyDev

PhillyDev

Prospect

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

Some really bored people on the forums today.

Philly, you have a rousing impact in your first five days of posting. How about we dial back the posting level before we do it for you.

Better yet, how 'bout I just keep my comments to myself and stop posting? No matter how right I am I'm wrong here.

#238 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

I can say I'm a bagillionaire with fifty-seven wives over the internet too, that doesn't mean it's true. Fact is, anybody that claims they're a Devils fan and registers for a board in the middle of the SCF just to insult everyone on it is either a professional troll or has a screw loose. I don't really care which it is either.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#239 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

I can say I'm a bagillionaire with fifty-seven wives over the internet too, that doesn't mean it's true. Fact is, anybody that claims they're a Devils fan and registers for a board in the middle of the SCF just to insult everyone on it is either a professional troll or has a screw loose. I don't really care which it is either.

Don't sell this man short....it's both!!!

#240 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

Bingo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users