269 replies to this topic

#261 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,496 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

To all the Devs fans my posts are annoying, sorry. But from my first post, I've been taking high heat for being right. All these arse clowns do is disagree with me on everything - when I've been right all along. You'd think fellow fans would appreciate the insight and passion, but instead all I get are weak counter arguments that always seem to miss the point. And as for me saying there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. The guy who said he didn't see it sounded like he really didn't see it. Nowhere did he say LOL or indicate he was joking. And not everybody knows there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. That's like saying everybody has good grammar. It's false. Well, I'm not posting anymore until after Game 6. And if we lose, I'll just point to my locked thread Quicksand, which has told you so written all over it.

Posted Image I don't see it.

Remember that time you told us about the logo having an "NJ" in it? Yea, good times.

Edited by Zubie#8, 10 June 2012 - 09:05 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#262 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,117 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

I guess when you are a millionaire roller hockey and betting prodigy genius who operates the best computer repair business in the world you don't have time to pick up on things like sarcasm.

#263 chaos212

chaos212

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:22 PM

I watched games 1-3 in their entirety, missed game 4 and purposely didn't watch game 5. I think I'm a jinx. I wont watch game 6 and if there's a game 7 someone tell me when there's 5 seconds left in the 3rd period so I can watch the Devils hoist "it"

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk 2

#264 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

Can everyone start a new topic with their bullsh!t with phillydev? Because I just had to read through about 3 pages of garbage

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#265 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

My reaction to every PhillyDev post so far:
Posted Image

I LOL'd pretty hard at this.

815631765.gif

#266 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,554 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

To all the Devs fans my posts are annoying, sorry. But from my first post, I've been taking high heat for being right. All these arse clowns do is disagree with me on everything - when I've been right all along. You'd think fellow fans would appreciate the insight and passion, but instead all I get are weak counter arguments that always seem to miss the point. And as for me saying there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. The guy who said he didn't see it sounded like he really didn't see it. Nowhere did he say LOL or indicate he was joking. And not everybody knows there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. That's like saying everybody has good grammar. It's false. Well, I'm not posting anymore until after Game 6. And if we lose, I'll just point to my locked thread Quicksand, which has told you so written all over it.

Do you really have nothing better to do? There isn't a soul on this site that doesn't see through your trolling nonsense and endless lying. Seriously, just go. Hopefully the mods take care of you sooner rather than later...I dream of a clutter-free Game 6 thread...
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#267 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:49 AM

:e-drama:
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#268 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:42 AM

I watched games 1-3 in their entirety, missed game 4 and purposely didn't watch game 5. I think I'm a jinx. I wont watch game 6 and if there's a game 7 someone tell me when there's 5 seconds left in the 3rd period so I can watch the Devils hoist "it"

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk 2

Only if we're up 2 or more.

Do you really have nothing better to do? There isn't a soul on this site that doesn't see through your trolling nonsense and endless lying. Seriously, just go. Hopefully the mods take care of you sooner rather than later...I dream of a clutter-free Game 6 thread...

He may be necessary for superstition.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#269 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,134 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

That's pretty much why, as annoying as he is to read, I haven't been calling for banishment just yet. :lol:

Superstition's a bitch sometimes, ain't it?

Oh yeah. :D

But its also a valid troll test. If on realising he has become a good luck superstition he stops posting? Troll.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#270 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,401 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

And not everybody knows there's an NJ in the Devils' logo. That's like saying everybody has good grammar. It's false.

Eh, it's more like saying that everyone has teeth.

But don't get me wrong, I actually agree that you are a divine gift to posters everywhere.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users