Photo

How to watch Game 6... from Halmstad, Sweden?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

Hey everyone,

So I'm relying on this board to try and help me out. Well, more specifically, my wife. She's going to be in a hotel in Halmstad, Sweden, and is wondering how she could possibly watch the game.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. She's giving a big presentation for her company (kinda the whole point of the trip) but right now she's mostly concerned with how she could catch part of the game the night before.

Thanks in advance!

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#2 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

A stream if she's got access to a computer, or check the listings where she's at. They show the games in Europe live, but they're obviously on at weird hours. Sweden's got Setanta or ESPN International undoubtedly and both are carrying it.

#3 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

Is Micro still running his feed? Or will that not work?

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#4 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:17 AM

Find the homes of the families of Johan Hedberg, Adam Larsson, Jacob Josefson, or Henrik Tallinder. Bring some sort of traditional Swedish baked goods. Boom, easy peasy.

That or shoot microwavepizza a PM, he used to (still does?) streams of the games via one of those TV-watching sites. He can give you the specifics.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#5 Ermak

Ermak

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:59 AM

I'm in Sweden and watch Microwavepizza's stream, works very well. She'll have to be up to atleast 5 AM to see the whole game though. :D

#6 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,617 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

Definitely MP. I think he's done every game of the Finals so far, so she should be all set for Game 6.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#7 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how awesome the board members are on here. Thank you to everyone who's offered ways to help me (well, my wife!) out with all this. It's great that she'll be able to at least see some of the game now, and not just rely on frantic txts from me!

Thanks again, everyone. You're all awesome. Even TLOA.

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#8 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how awesome the board members are on here. Thank you to everyone who's offered ways to help me (well, my wife!) out with all this. It's great that she'll be able to at least see some of the game now, and not just rely on frantic txts from me!

Thanks again, everyone. You're all awesome. Even TLOA.

:cheers:

Heyyyy waitaminute,.. :saddevil:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#9 DobaMB30

DobaMB30

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:17 PM

Being in Canada I dont have access to most games, I stream using http://www.thefirstrow.eu/ best site I could find
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users