44 replies to this topic

#41 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

Most of their fans are ok. There was 1 douche that started talking trash in between periods 1 and 2. Guy was wearing all black and looked like he was trying to be a Kenny Powers clone. He even rocked the curly mullet, which he obviously felt was glorious because, when he was getting sh!t for it walking down to his seats in between periods, he kept touching it like someone would pet their dog.
Posted Image

#42 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Anyone catch the brawl at the Fan Fest around 7 PM? I saw the tail end of it. A Ranegrs Fan in a Callahan Jersey, a Devils Fan, I tthink a Kings fan... i saw some beers tossed, some bodies rolling on the ground, then it split up for a while, then 2 chased down another and i think security hopped in. Not sure what it was all about or how it started, but in an otherwise peaceful respectful series, this was unnecessary.
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#43 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Anyone catch the brawl at the Fan Fest around 7 PM? I saw the tail end of it. A Ranegrs Fan in a Callahan Jersey, a Devils Fan, I tthink a Kings fan... i saw some beers tossed, some bodies rolling on the ground, then it split up for a while, then 2 chased down another and i think security hopped in. Not sure what it was all about or how it started, but in an otherwise peaceful respectful series, this was unnecessary.

Now HOW can a Rangers fan go to that. Just shows how stupid they are.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#44 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

And yes, the 10-15 NJ fans you MIGHT find at the Staples Center are entirely representative of the Devils fanbase as well.

Tell me, does anyone think 2000 -2003 created any kind of bandwagon in NJ?

Don't get me wrong, I bleed red and black through and through - and I get the rivalry - but think before you make a stupid generalization like this. :boogie:

Have you ever, in the entire time you've posted on NJDevs, had a post that wasn't "playing devils advocate"? Excuse the pun. But for real, I feel like the only time you ever post on here is to tell someone they're wrong.

And I like a lot fo your posts, but a lot of them recently are just the same old "STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE BETTER THAN THEY ARE" sh!t.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#45 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

Have you ever, in the entire time you've posted on NJDevs, had a post that wasn't "playing devils advocate"? Excuse the pun. But for real, I feel like the only time you ever post on here is to tell someone they're wrong.

And I like a lot fo your posts, but a lot of them recently are just the same old "STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE BETTER THAN THEY ARE" sh!t.

I just feel like as of late - living here in LA - some obligation to even the keel.
It would be like some fan here posting that all UMiami students are a$$holes based on one bad interaction with a student who happened to be an ignorant Ranger fan.

Lately, there's been soooo much going on here in LA that I haven't had time to post. I've been to 3 practices talked with Lou a bit, and am going to Game 6 tonight. Its been a flurry of NJ activity and I'll have some stories and more involved posts when the dusts settles from all this.
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users