101 replies to this topic

#81 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

Again, I stand by Steve Bernier. We got fvcked in this game, and I'm sorry- if you don't agree, then we'll just have to leave it at that. This game was skullfvcked by Dan O'Rourke and that motherfvcker can fall in a puddle of AIDS and disintegrate for all I care. Also, fvck the Kings, those p*ssy fvcking cocksuckers. They're as cheap as a 2 dollar whore. I hope someone puts laxatives in their champagne.

Haha! Being it's LA and all, when Scuderi started to bleed I thought, "I'm pretty sure all the Kings players have blood capsules in their mouths." Little corn syrup and dye, just like the real thing.

mk6ihcS.gif?1

#82 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,687 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

Again, I stand by Steve Bernier. We got fvcked in this game, and I'm sorry- if you don't agree, then we'll just have to leave it at that. This game was skullfvcked by Dan O'Rourke and that motherfvcker can fall in a puddle of AIDS and disintegrate for all I care. Also, fvck the Kings, those p*ssy fvcking cocksuckers. They're as cheap as a 2 dollar whore. I hope someone puts laxatives in their champagne.

Shane Doan must be sitting at home thinking yep, now everyone sees we were justified all along.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#83 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,722 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:18 AM

Haha! Being it's LA and all, when Scuderi started to bleed I thought, "I'm pretty sure all the Kings players have blood capsules in their mouths." Little corn syrup and dye, just like the real thing.

I thought the same thing. I have no repsect for those fvcking jerk-offs. fvck them and thier bandwagon plastic fvcking "fans".

Shane Doan must be sitting at home thinking yep, now everyone sees we were justified all along.

I can't tell you how much I wish Doan fvcked someone up in that handshake line. I would've liked to see him put Brown's fucing teeth down his throat, that little schmuck.

Edited by MadDog2020, 12 June 2012 - 12:23 AM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#84 CAdevsfan

CAdevsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

I thought the same thing. I have no repsect for those fvcking jerk-offs. fvck them and thier bandwagon plastic fvcking "fans".

I can't tell you how much I wish Doan fvcked someone up in that handshake line. I would've liked to see him put Brown's fucing teeth down his throat, that little schmuck.

I was thinking about Doan a lot tonight, watching our game. I really hope there's a season in the fall, I can't wait to see the first Yotes-LA game.

#85 Beetlebum

Beetlebum

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

Still a Bernier fan you can't blame him for Scuderi turning his body.

#86 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

You know who feels worse than Steve Bernier right now? Jack Johnson.

mk6ihcS.gif?1

#87 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,722 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

I was thinking about Doan a lot tonight, watching our game. I really hope there's a season in the fall, I can't wait to see the first Yotes-LA game.

I hope Doan puts that little fvckbag in traction.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#88 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:03 AM

I hope Doan puts that little fvckbag in traction.

Doan did have some choice words for Brown in the handshake line. Oh BTW Owned:

mk6ihcS.gif?1

#89 njdevsftw

njdevsftw

Senior Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

Steve Smith scored in his own net and the Oilers didn't make it to the SCF. The next year Gretzky handed Smith the Stanley Cup first.
Steve Bernier made a mistake that cost three goals that cost us the Stanley Cup. Next year Parise will hand the Stanley Cup to Steve Bernier first.

This!

Keep the 4th line together, best one in the NHL! Keep Zach & Brodeur, add one solid FA = PROFIT!
Posted Image

#90 skullsmasher

skullsmasher

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

I want him gone his embellishment vs the rangers and now this? He's no fit for new jersey. He's a disgrace to the sport

#91 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:32 AM

He stood there and took questions like a man after the game. And as Carp said, I'm sure we would have swept the series if Boultoun suited up instead.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#92 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:05 AM

I liked everything that fourth line brought to the table this playoffs. I would like to see them stay together as much as possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bernier is gone after what happened last night. Stupid penalty at the worst possible time. He's human and everyone makes mistakes. The guy plays hard, never takes a shift off, and is only making a little over $500k per year. You need guys like him on your team and I hope he's back next season.
Posted Image

#93 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

Without this “4th line” the Devils would have been golfing long time ago. People who say he can be replaced easily forget how crappy the 4th line has been the past years

#94 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

Bernier is replaceable. I could see Cheechoo having a return to grace season if we signed him for cheap. Lee Stempniak is going to be a UFA...I'm not sure if Jordin Tootoo or P.A. Parenteau were given extensions but for the right price they might be attainable.

This team needs depth at RW for sure

http://www.sportscit...by-position/#RW

Edited by TheMazz, 12 June 2012 - 12:09 PM.

n2eg.jpg

#95 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Berniers fate comes down to money, how much will he accept. limited speed wise he's a decent puck handler in open ice and a TOP behind the net forechecker. a big body who can throw his weight around (oops)

#96 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Bernier is sticking around. One hit doesn't ruin a full season of good. It still sucks.

Lets put it this way too, if they Refs had called the Gio bording the play would have never progressed to that point.

Agreed 100%, yuo donot tar a feather a guy for 1 bad play, he was very very good during this whole run
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#97 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Bernier is replaceable. I could see Cheechoo having a return to grace season if we signed him for cheap. Lee Stempniak is going to be a UFA...I'm not sure if Jordin Tootoo or P.A. Parenteau were given extensions but for the right price they might be attainable.

This team needs depth at RW for sure

http://www.sportscit...by-position/#RW

Yeah that sounds good. Replace Bernier with Jordin Tootoo.

mk6ihcS.gif?1

#98 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

I could see Cheechoo having a return to grace season if we signed him for cheap.

LOL He played the last 2 seasons in the AHL without even getting into one NHL game for a reason. I want nothing to do with him. It's pathetic to see how far he has fallen. I still can't believe he scored 56 goals in the NHL one season. He's done. One of the biggest flukes ever.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 12 June 2012 - 02:57 PM.

#99 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

LOL He played the last 2 seasons in the AHL without even getting into one NHL game for a reason. I want nothing to do with him. It's pathetic to see how far he has fallen. I still can't believe he scored 56 goals in the NHL one season. He's done.

That player still boggles my mind. <_<

Edited by Zubie#8, 12 June 2012 - 02:55 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#100 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,373 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Bernier better stay around, he is the best 4th liner we have had in quite some time.
A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users