2873 replies to this topic

#1281 Troy from NJ

Troy from NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:29 AM

Єklund (2.3% accurate) needs to put the glue cap back on before he tweets.
"What's the difference between a catfish and Rangers Fan?
One is a low life bottom feeder that lives on the feces of others. The other is a fish"

Official Keeper of THE BUD LIGHT GOAL BAR
Posted Image

#1282 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,218 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:29 AM

Cross-over for the 2:12 to Newark?...Devils presser later this afternoon? :-)

Or packing up his locker cause he's leaving.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#1283 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

And I'm saying Minnesota, not as a sarcastic downer post to hint he's going there, but because he's technically on summer vacation, I'd assume he's going back home.

Excellent save.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#1284 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

He (Єklund (2.3% accurate)) didn't tweet that, I heard it from a pair of people in BUF

And there's pleanty of direct flights from Toronto to Minnesota and Newark.

I call bull

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#1285 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

OR He is in Buffalo because He's going to Drew Stafford's house to talk bachelor party plans

#1286 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

Or packing up his locker cause he's leaving.

Didn't he already do that the day after Game 6 when he said he wouldn't go to the Rangers?
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#1287 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

You know people are desperate for something when they're speculating about possible reasons for taking a hypothetically rumored flight from one place to another.

Not making fun of anyone, I'm as desperate for an update as you guys are, but it's still funny :cheers:

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#1288 Marv4Life

Marv4Life

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

Apparently (take with a grain of salt) Parise just landed in Buffalo and was seen at Buffalo-Niagara International. I really don't know if I believe it but like Єklund (2.3% accurate), figured I'd share

Darren Dreger is saying the same thing. It's not BS I think.

#1289 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,676 posts

May I offer... the Batusi

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1290 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Wouldn't it be easier to drive?

I mean... come on.. http://goo.gl/maps/gD4k

One does not simply drive into Buffalo...sorry your post reminded me of the Lord of the Rings.

815631765.gif

#1291 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

He (Єklund (2.3% accurate)) didn't tweet that, I heard it from a pair of people in BUF

And there's pleanty of direct flights from Toronto to Minnesota and Newark.

I call bull

Not if he's hopping a last minute flight from "Toronto City" airport which is minutes from downtown Toronto (not Pearson) haha... But what the hell do I know. All this speculation is fun and driving me crazy.

#1292 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,676 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Darren Dreger is saying the same thing. It's not BS I think.

Where is he saying that?
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1293 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

one thing I hate out of all of this is we end up being a good team at cultivating talent and just when they peak....BAM! they're free agents and half the time they leave, then comes the sh!t from everyone else's fans about how bad of a team we are, we can't hold on to talent when we have it, blah blah. We're getting better at it, but we really need to prove we can keep a player like Zach. I know they want so much money, but it just suck seeing us have to give up good players when they're producing for us.

I suppose our strength over teams like the Rangers and Penguins though is that we don't build around one star. It is a major blow when we lose one of our weapons but we do eventually recover. If you were to take Crosby out of Pittsburgh, they'd be rebuilding for years. Malkin alone won't fill the gap for them

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#1294 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

I'm telling you guys, he's meeting up with Stafford. They're gonna hit up Mints & Peppermints in Niagara Falls or the really trashy "gentelmen's club" in Cheektowaga.

No big deal haha

#1295 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,761 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

ok fvck this im going to the beach... if things dont go our way a bunch of chicks in bikinis will certainly help a lot more than a raging/discouraged/suicidal message board haha

talk to you later folks

www.SterioDesign.com

#1296 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

one thing I hate out of all of this is we end up being a good team at cultivating talent and just when they peak....BAM! they're free agents and half the time they leave, then comes the sh!t from everyone else's fans about how bad of a team we are, we can't hold on to talent when we have it, blah blah. We're getting better at it, but we really need to prove we can keep a player like Zach. I know they want so much money, but it just suck seeing us have to give up good players when they're producing for us.

Every team goes through stuff like this, the Devils have just done so more recently because they've drafted so well and had so much success.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#1297 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,870 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

And I'm saying Minnesota, not as a sarcastic downer post to hint he's going there, but because he's technically on summer vacation, I'd assume he's going back home.

Did you just argue against yourself there?

#1298 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

Did you just argue against yourself there?

haha More like damage control! My original post may have sounded like I was saying "Yep, he's on his way to The Wild offices."

#1299 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

Wouldn't it be easier to drive?

I mean... come on.. http://goo.gl/maps/gD4k

One time after a Devils game I ran into a Blue Jackets scout because my buddy was wearing a Blue Jackets jersey for some reason, and he hopped on the train in Newark and got off at Newark airport to fly to Philly to scout the Flyers game the next night.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#1300 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

239 users browsing as of the front page...is this some sort of record for one day and time? Everyone's waiting on pins and needles for any Zach news today

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users