#1501 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

@JoshYohe_Trib
Just spoke with someone very close to Parise. Thinks Pens and Devils are front runners.Said Lou is guilting Parise heavily about leaving.

In Lou we trust! lol

Edited by ghdi, 02 July 2012 - 09:02 PM.

#1502 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,246 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

whatever it takes Lou!

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#1503 mikepeluso8

mikepeluso8

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

Josh Yohe ‏@JoshYohe_Trib

Just spoke with someone very close to Parise. Thinks Pens and Devils are front runners. Said Lou is guilting Parise heavily about leaving.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite
DIE HARD DEVILS FAN SINCE '90

#1504 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,599 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

C'mon Lou, bring out your inner Jewish mother.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1505 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,698 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

the Jets should have tons of cash to spend next summer... i already CAN'T WAIT to be worried about an unsigned Zajac on July 1st

www.SterioDesign.com

#1506 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

haha..very funny. IMO, the longer it goes, the odds improve for the Devs.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#1507 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 8,246 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

fine, do whatever you want. after all, who am i to say anything? oh, i just brought you into this league. but you - you've got all the answers. you do what you want. i'll be happy for you either way. really. (holding back tears, while sniffling).

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#1508 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,671 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

fine, do whatever you want. after all, who am i to say anything? oh, i just brought you into this league. but you - you've got all the answers. you do what you want. i'll be happy for you either way. really. (holding back tears, while sniffling).

This!!! Perfect
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#1509 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,599 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

Or "c'mon zach, take less money, i'll be your best friend"
Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#1510 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

It's not like 16 teams didn't pass up Zach in the draft, and we didn't trade up to get him because we knew he'd be a great players in this league. We believed in him, and built around him.

As far as I am concerned, this is Zach's Stevie Yzerman moment. He almost was traded and left.

#1511 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

Josh Yohe ‏@JoshYohe_Trib

Just spoke with someone very close to Parise. Thinks Pens and Devils are front runners. Said Lou is guilting Parise heavily about leaving.
Expand

I would love to see Lou guilting someone. Must be a sight to see

#1512 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,999 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

If he does leave for Pittsburgh or Philly after all this, Lou better put a Sicilian curse on him, I'd want to see '365 days since Parise scored his last goal' memes :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#1513 capo

capo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

It's not like 16 teams didn't pass up Zach in the draft, and we didn't trade up to get him because we knew he'd be a great players in this league. We believed in him, and built around him.

As far as I am concerned, this is Zach's Stevie Yzerman moment. He almost was traded and left.

Lou should send him a video of the draft of how they scrambled to get him because they believed in him. I'll never forget how giddy the management crew was on that stage. Probably the best draft moment in Devils history.

#1514 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,599 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

Lou should send him a video of the draft of how they scrambled to get him because they believed in him. I'll never forget how giddy the management crew was on that stage. Probably the best draft moment in Devils history.

If he can find that video he should post it here. I've been looking for that forever.
Posted Image

#1515 capo

capo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

I would love to see Lou guilting someone. Must be a sight to see

something like 'little fvcker after all I've done for you...'

#1516 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

If he does leave for Pittsburgh or Philly after all this, Lou better put a Sicilian curse on him, I'd want to see '365 days since Parise scored his last goal' memes :P

Worked on Scott Gomez. Curse just waited until he got to Montreal to take full effect. :ECW:

#1517 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,671 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

In slow motion. With "I Will Remember You" playing.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#1518 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

In slow motion. With "I Will Remember You" playing.

this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0628NtGJAWQ&feature=related

#1519 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,698 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

@JoshYohe_Trib
Just spoke with someone very close to Parise. Thinks Pens and Devils are front runners.Said Lou is guilting Parise heavily about leaving.

Posted Image

www.SterioDesign.com

#1520 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,999 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

If this were a sappy TV show, there would be clips of that, Zach scoring his first goal in '06 with the crowd chanting 'Zach's better!' at Crosby and the playoff run of this year in a flashback montage before with a tear in his eye he tells Lou he's staying.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users