believe-zubrus.jpg

#123 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Zoinks, I was wondering how this thread jumped to 120+ posts.

Eh let's face it, most pro athletes have idiosyncrasices we don't want to know about, should have learned that lesson with Tiger Woods. Comes with the territory of being rich and entitled. Dano's always been self-destructive, Marty had his public issues in '03, Madden was shirtless in a limo with Kane and a couple of women after he went to Chicago, odds are he was doing that kinds atuff here too lol.

And yeah the tabloids are a joke too, they create news that isn't really news, just gossip.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#124 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

I always expect this stuff from professional athletes, that is obvious, but I cannot hide my disappointment for Clarkson. Its just how I feel. Was not surprised at all about Zubs though.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#125 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:50 PM

Well, looks like the married guys have some 'splainin' to do to their brides. Never really pegged Clarky as the cheating type though.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#126 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

Dudes and dudettes....just to clear this up going forward.....

None of these hoes are players' wives...Get over it...pro athletes cheat and cheat a lot. Also, it's clear in the video that most of the Devils, especially the cheaters, were HAMMERED...Clarkson walked into an inanimate PARKING METER for crying out loud. These dudes were partying and partying hard...good for them, they deserve it

So when Clarky is drunk, he walks like he skates. That much is clear. :P

#127 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

Henny looking gooood in that suit.

#128 Marv4Life

Marv4Life

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

Lou's gonna have a flying fit.....

That's his problem.

#129 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

women are trouble :soap:

#130 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:18 PM

Zoinks, I was wondering how this thread jumped to 120+ posts.

Eh let's face it, most pro athletes have idiosyncrasices we don't want to know about, should have learned that lesson with Tiger Woods. Comes with the territory of being rich and entitled. Dano's always been self-destructive, Marty had his public issues in '03, Madden was shirtless in a limo with Kane and a couple of women after he went to Chicago, odds are he was doing that kinds atuff here too lol.

And yeah the tabloids are a joke too, they create news that isn't really news, just gossip.

:( just noticed you switched your avatar back. It really is over, huh?

#131 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:18 PM

That one chick is wearing the ugliest shorts and shoes. Ugh. Hot mess.

#132 mrthemike

mrthemike

Cursed_Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:19 PM

Clarkie's got the beer goggles going. I like how he walks into the parking meter.

Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#133 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

:( just noticed you switched your avatar back. It really is over, huh?

Have to admit I was starting to get attached to it a little, especially with the title 'legend' below it, it fit with showing Marty above it. Still would rather go back to Larry for now I suppose.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#134 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

She's probably a "professional".

#135 devils102

devils102

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

Maybe I'm naive...
Clarkson doesn't like a guy whose cheating... why is he taking the girl Poni was making out with back with him? Maybe he's just a dumbass but he seems to care too little about the cameras for a guy cheating.
Sure he's drunk... I've never been enough to completely forget about where I am and what's going around me while still being able to walk.
Sure these girls look like hoes...but hockey players marry hoes.
The only one who looks shady is Zubs and Sykora (who might not even be married?)
This kind of stuff makes you want to speculate and assume the worst... But you assume the best just as easily in most of these cases.
As for the partying after the game.... They all look pretty depressed to me.
Posted Image

#136 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:41 PM

Clarky just putting hours in pulling off that three-way

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#137 smelly

smelly

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

Maybe I'm naive...
Clarkson doesn't like a guy whose cheating... why is he taking the girl Poni was making out with back with him? Maybe he's just a dumbass but he seems to care too little about the cameras for a guy cheating.
Sure he's drunk... I've never been enough to completely forget about where I am and what's going around me while still being able to walk.
Sure these girls look like hoes...but hockey players marry hoes.
The only one who looks shady is Zubs and Sykora (who might not even be married?)
This kind of stuff makes you want to speculate and assume the worst... But you assume the best just as easily in most of these cases.
As for the partying after the game.... They all look pretty depressed to me.

Pretty sure Sykora plays with his wedding ring on -- noticed it again last night when he removed the gloves.

#138 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,277 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

As long as these guys perform on the ice, I don't care what the hell they do off of it. If they are cheating, then I just hope any off ice drama doesn't affect them next year.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#139 CaptainRafalski

CaptainRafalski

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:47 AM

Everybody is responsible for their own actions. I don't really care if after you lose the Stanley cup you go out for drinks but if you think it's okay to act unprofessionally and classless then I think it speaks to your character somewhat and reflects poorly on the organization that signs your million dollar checks. Nobody is expecting anybody to be angels but there are times when you have to act professional and with class, especially on the night of losing the Stanley cup. It's ashame actually.

Again, you make the decision to act with class or not. There is no excuse for not.

As for the guys who may have cheated on their wives I think it is safe to say that they are classless already.

#140 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,129 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:04 AM

more viedo from LA

Why I am watching these I don't know. I miss the boys already. (I hope the women in these videos are their wives/gfs!)

haha I know. Reminds me of me when I'm DD and have to herd all my drunk friends into the car. Sucks.

Is it me or does the girl in the brown shorts in that video look like she has pi$$ed herself?

Classy.........

Clarkson, Poni and Zubrus come off as the biggest cheating, scumbags in these videos...I don't care and I am not going to judge, but it's clear they are the ones who don't give a fvck about banging other broads and aren't holding back, not even trying to hide it, at all.

Oh yeah because that first statement is no form of judgement......

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users