#161 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

TMZ is whats wrong with our society... :argh:

I guess they took a break from telling us what movie stars do at private gatherings. Like I care what Lindsay Lohan is doing in some crack house. Some people just feed off the gossip.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#162 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

Posted Image

Seen Office Space a thousand times and I just now realized they wrote "LOOSE a turn" instead of "LOSE a turn" lol

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#163 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

After surpassing the moral argument of the situation, these guys really have to be smarter. It's a hugely popular club in Los Angeles and there are cameras EVERYWHERE. Sure we don't care that they are out partying... but especially in Clarkson's case, his wife and brand new child are at home and I'm sure she isn't happy about it and is thinking of the prospects of being entitled to half of what he earns. Zubrus has a wife and special needs child at home, and so on.

I guess there's evidence of why Lou keeps this stuff under wraps as much as possible. One 10 minute compilation of videos can go a long way in changing the perception we have of players like this.

#164 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

After surpassing the moral argument of the situation, these guys really have to be smarter. It's a hugely popular club in Los Angeles and there are cameras EVERYWHERE. Sure we don't care that they are out partying... but especially in Clarkson's case, his wife and brand new child are at home and I'm sure she isn't happy about it and is thinking of the prospects of being entitled to half of what he earns. Zubrus has a wife and special needs child at home, and so on.

You think Clarkson's wife would divorce him because he flew home with the rest of the team the very next morning instead of the same night? What the fvck?

EDIT: Now I'm reading more. There's a video of him with girls? Aw, that's not good.

Edited by Martyisth3b3st, 14 June 2012 - 10:11 AM.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#165 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Not having any experience being a millionaire 20-something, i have to say none of this bothers me. Well, it bothers me that it all got filmed, but the actions themselves i could care less really. Not sure why so many assume every one of these guys is married or in some sort of committed relationship either.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#166 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#167 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,699 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

Not having any experience being a millionaire 20-something, i have to say none of this bothers me. Well, it bothers me that it all got filmed, but the actions themselves i could care less really. Not sure why so many assume every one of these guys is married or in some sort of committed relationship either.

Because its a fact Clarkson, Zubrus and Poni are married

#168 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

Clarkson's wife is at almost every game and they just had a kid.

#169 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 8,246 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

there's a difference between hanging out with a bunch of chicks and partying while you're married and then getting caught on camera like poni did making out with someone other than his wife.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#170 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

Because its a fact Clarkson, Zubrus and Poni are married

Clarkson's wife is at almost every game and they just had a kid.

I still don't care. If there are issues between the guys and their wives, those issues are just that - between the guys and their wives. You don't know the whole story behind any of these clips, you've just seen some evidence that was specifically edited and made available to make the people in the shots look as bad as they possibly could. The people who make these videos disgust me, honestly.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#171 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

yeah i dont care what they did after playing through a grueling stanley cup finals....now their wives will and should but as a fan im more interested in what they give on the ice

as long as the divorce doesn't effect their play in a bad way

that being said i was glad i didnt notice kovi or zach in the videos
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#172 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

yeah i dont care what they did after playing through a grueling stanley cup finals....now their wives will and should but as a fan im more interested in what they give on the ice

as long as the divorce doesn't effect their play in a bad way

that being said i was glad i didnt notice kovi or zach in the videos

Kovy is in the one with Marty I believe, it wasn't particularly damning though.

#173 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

Kovy is in the one with Marty I believe, it wasn't particularly damning though.

Yea I saw Kovy for a split second

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#174 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

didnt notice him....at least parise wasnt on tape
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#175 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

didnt notice him....at least parise wasnt on tape

Didn't see Travis either, although Harrold looks exactly like him with the beard haha.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#176 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Didn't see Travis either, although Harrold looks exactly like him with the beard haha.

i was wondering who that was lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users