Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...od-stanley-cup/

More:

http://www.njdevs.co...dpost&p=1131824
http://www.njdevs.co...dpost&p=1131834
http://www.njdevs.co...dpost&p=1131869
http://www.njdevs.co...dpost&p=1131873

Deadspin summary: http://deadspin.com/...eir-game-6-loss

Edited by mrthemike, 13 June 2012 - 02:28 PM.

Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#2 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

Good for them, it was only 8pm when the game ended so what else were they going to do. Camerman is an idiot.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#3 mrthemike

mrthemike

Cursed_Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

Ya, I think it's great. Let them blow off some steam.

Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#4 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,803 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

Typical.

LA now cares about hockey. I'll give it, oh, two weeks.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#5 Revan

Revan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

Heh, I KNEW someone was going to come up with an article like that. It seems that since the infamous Patriots Superbowl party this year people try to catch those 2nd place teams having fun. Even the Rangers got some sh!t in the media after someone saw them drinking after getting eliminated by the Devils.

I wonder how many articles like that it takes before people realise those guys are human beings too and not every one of them is going to just sit in a hotel room crying all night long after a loss. Especially when there is a good bond among teammates and this is their chance to take a deep breath after a long season, chill out after all the pressure they were facing and just... celebrate, because that's what you do after a good year. There is only one winner, but that doesn't mean all of the other 29 teams should act like they're attending a funeral.

Besides, I expected much more from this vid and it's just a bunch of Devils walking into a limo. That's a lot to get your panties in a bunch over. :rolleyes: Oh, and the guy filming this sounds and acts like a complete a$$hole.

Edited by Revan, 12 June 2012 - 12:32 PM.

#6 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

They really seemed to be having a good time in that video. :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#7 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,541 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

I heard that Lou stayed behind at the club blowing lines till six in the morning.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#8 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

Heh, I KNEW someone was going to come up with an article like that. It seems that since the infamous Patriots Superbowl party this year people try to catch those 2nd place teams having fun. Even the Rangers got some sh!t in the media after someone saw them drinking after getting eliminated by the Devils.

I wonder how many articles like that it takes before people realise those guys are human beings too and not every one of them is going to just sit in a hotel room crying all night long after a loss. Especially when there is a good bond among teammates and this is their chance to take a deep breath after a long season, chill out after all the pressure they were facing and just... celebrate, because that's what you do after a good year. There is only one winner, but that doesn't mean all of the other 29 teams should act like they're attending a funeral.

Besides, I expected much more from this vid and it's just a bunch of Devils walking into a limo. That's a lot to get your panties in a bunch over. :rolleyes: Oh, and the guy filming this sounds and acts like a complete a$$hole.

Exactly, what should they be doing, sulking all night? Think of how close-knit this group is and that they won't be seeing each other until training camp, not to mention some of these guys won't be around next time they step into the locker room so this is the last time they will get to hang out with those people.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#9 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,938 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

How many people are going to defend the guys before anyone posts that they have a problem with this?

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#10 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:56 PM

The cameraman was a moron. I am shocked he even knew who they were. He knew they were Devils players, but I'm sure he didn't know their names..

Good times

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#11 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

How many people are going to defend the guys before anyone posts that they have a problem with this?

It's in response to the link. "The NJ Devils couldn't have been too upset after the L.A. Kings destroyed 'em in the Stanley Cup Finals last night ... 'cause the whole team put on their finest suits and partied their faces off in Hollywood!"
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#12 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,901 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

I heard that Lou stayed behind at the club blowing lines till six in the morning.

ROFLMFAO. Daniel, that post made me crack a smile for the first time today. I needed that.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#13 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

Damn, I wish Bernier took out that annoying ass camera guy a la Scuderi

#14 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

WHAT!? Players DRINK after LOSING? A person uses ALCOHOL to dull the PAIN!?

Non-news if I ever saw it.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#15 Fred Garvin

Fred Garvin

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

TMZ is whats wrong with our society... :argh:

#16 Mitico12

Mitico12

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Partying it up? I don't know how you can gather that the team was "partying it up" when a guy like Andy Greene looked like someone shot his dog, not to mention Adam Henrique snubbing the camera.

These guys probably just went out to dinner and called it a night...

Then again... :whistling:

#17 slasher72

slasher72

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Cameraman sounds like a typical burnout loser from LA trying too hard to be funny.

F the Kings and their poseur fans. Let em join the Canes and Lightning in the land of One n' Done.

#18 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

This cameraman is an a$$hole. I feel bad for having watched that.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#19 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

They all looked thoroughly pissed off.

The loss made the news in the UK. It was about David Beckham attending the game and all the other f@ck witt celebrities!!. The score and the game was a mere footnote.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#20 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,901 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

I didn't watch the video because it will probably piss me off even more, but someone should've just smashed the little fvckbag's camera and spit on him. fvcking LA trash.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users