6 replies to this topic

#1 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

Lets monitor all our players this offseason. From the draft to the free agency, and all of our prospects...

and i start in expectations of an injury list coming very soon. i wonder who's been injured this whole time, and how badly the injuries are.. lets hope its nothing a little bit of time wont heal!

good job this season, boys. i look forward to an exciting offseason

LGD!!! :cheers: :cheers:

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#2 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

‏@TGfireandice
It appears at this point that the Devils have decided to hold on to their 2012 first-round pick. Still waiting for official word.

hmm not sure i would be happy with this idea... i haven't been following a lot of the prospects but ive heard a lot that 2013's draft is supposed to be deeper. so, with us picking all the way back at 29, why would we hold onto it??

#3 nessus

nessus

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Maybe they are planning to trade up for someone. This is puzzling me as well though, it doesn't make much sense to keep the pick otherwise.

#4 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

with the exception of the top few, i dont even see anyone in like the top 10 worth trading down to and losing our pick for one of the next two years

i feel like this could be a miscommunication from TG.. i really wouldn't understand it

unless we're using this pick in a trade, who knows

#5 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

@TGfireandice
For those asking, the Devils had to notify NHL today whether they will give up their 2012 1st-rd pick for the Kovlachuk contract penalty.

whoa and i also didn't realize that we had to notify the league today.. wtf so why dont we know officially already

#6 nessus

nessus

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

You never know. I'm sure the scouts are the only people who really know which prospects are valuable. But in any case, I don't think I like this move.

#7 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

well here it is:

@TGfireandice
Deadline has passed, Devils have not notified NHL they are giving up 2012 1st rd pick. So, they're not giving it up this year.

guess it IS official

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users