124 replies to this topic

#121 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

Watching Vasilevski in the WJC was a treat and he looks like the real deal. But like someone mentioned earlier, goalies are a crapshoot. You never know how they're gonna pan out. We also need prospects who are forwards. I mean, we have Wohlberg and Boucher,but neither are slam dunks. Why not get one if the chance presents itself?

Edited by SMantzas, 14 June 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#122 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

My link

Hockey's Future mock draft has us taking Tim Bozon. Interestingly, they have the Rags slated to take Vasilevski as the Queen's heir apparent.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#123 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,659 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

Lehner would be interesting. Jason, are there any inclinations as to why Ottawa slowed him down got Bishop, and have Anderson?

#124 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,969 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

Lehner would be interesting. Jason, are there any inclinations as to why Ottawa slowed him down got Bishop, and have Anderson?

Ottawa likes Lehner. He's a bit of a hot head and very confident in himself. But his personality or play had nothing to do with trading for Bishop. They were just really high on Ben and didn't have to give up too much. Bishop's a huge goalie who moves well and has good puck-handling skills. Could be the real deal.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#125 slasher72

slasher72

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Dansk wouldn't be a bad pick at all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users