• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

Ranger fans are unequivocally the stupidest fvcking people walking.

http://www.njdevs.co...dpost&p=1132342

Sometimes the deepest and most complicated thoughts are expressed in the simplest of terms.
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#2 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

I've never met a more butthurt, bitter, self-righteous fanbase such as what the Rangers have going on. However I think it's fair to say that Flyer fans always give them a run for their money in the "stupidest fvcking people walking" category.

n2eg.jpg

#3 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,066 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

I've never met a more butthurt, bitter, self-righteous fanbase such as what the Rangers have going on. However I think it's fair to say that Flyer fans always give them a run for their money in the "stupidest fvcking people walking" category.

Flyer fans are brighter but more violent. They think that the Broad Street Bullies thing extends to them, which somehow gives them the right to sucker-punch fans who dare to wear an opposing team's jersey in their presence. They then act like they won a fight that their opponent never saw coming.

Ranger fans are just flat-out stupid and witless...at least most of the ones I meet sure are.

The difference being that I can actually talk hockey with some Flyer fans. It's been extremely rare that I've been able to do that with a Ranger fan...within minutes (if not seconds) it's about trapping, parking lots, attendance, and other nonsense.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#4 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

Flyer fans are brighter but more violent. They think that the Broad Street Bullies thing extends to them, which somehow gives them the right to sucker-punch fans who dare to wear an opposing team's jersey in their presence. They then act like they won a fight that their opponent never saw coming.

Ranger fans are just flat-out stupid and witless...at least most of the ones I meet sure are.

The difference being that I can actually talk hockey with some Flyer fans. It's been extremely rare that I've been able to do that with a Ranger fan...within minutes (if not seconds) it's about trapping, parking lots, attendance, and other nonsense.

I wish someone could come up with a website that is like the Colin Campbell Wheel of Justice, but instead is a wheel where you spin and it lands on a different insult that you hear from Rags fans. Its always the same 5-10 insults they hurl over and over so might as well just spin it to see which Rags fan will say what.

#5 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,066 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

I wish someone could come up with a website that is like the Colin Campbell Wheel of Justice, but instead is a wheel where you spin and it lands on a different insult that you hear from Rags fans. Its always the same 5-10 insults they hurl over and over so might as well just spin it to see which Rags fan will say what.

Made all the worse by that Noo Yawk accent 95% of them seem to have (even if they're not New Yorkers...just seems like Ranger fans talk like that just because). Makes what they say seem that much more abrasive and that much less intelligent, if that's even possible.
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#6 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

Made all the worse by that Noo Yawk accent 95% of them seem to have (even if they're not New Yorkers...just seems like Ranger fans talk like that just because). Makes what they say seem that much more abrasive and that much less intelligent, if that's even possible.

best is when they refer to "nyti faw"

#7 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,881 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

It's true.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#8 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,066 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

best is when they refer to "nyti faw"

I gotta admit, took me a little while to figure that out...

#30 FOREVER!

#9 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

I gotta admit, took me a little while to figure that out...

I need help :huh:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#10 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

I need help :huh:

"nyti faw" = "94"
Posted Image

#11 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

"nyti faw" = "94"

Wow, would never of gotten that. That is brilliant. :giggle:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#12 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

You gotta have good understanding of terrible accents and doucheness when talking to Ranger fans.

I have heard that spoken like that before.

#13 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

You gotta have good understanding of terrible accents and doucheness when talking to Ranger fans.

I have heard that spoken like that before.

Oh trust me my entire family grew up in Brooklyn so I am quite fluent, but for whatever reason I did not even think of 94 haha, shows how much I care about that.

Edited by Zubie#8, 14 June 2012 - 02:30 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#14 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:30 PM

Haha sh!t me neither, right over my head.

Fantastic

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#15 Jerzey Devil

Jerzey Devil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

Reading through the Game 6 Devils/Rangers GDT on the HF Ranger's board was one of the most satisfying experiences as a Devils fan...

http://hfboards.hock...d.php?t=1196487

Skip to page 6 for the real fun to start (it's when Henrique scored the OT goal).

The thread just gets funnier and funnier as it goes on.

I highly recommend reading this if you have the time.

Edited by Jerzey Devil, 14 June 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#16 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Reading through the Game 6 Devils/Rangers GDT on the HF Ranger's board was one of the most satisfying experiences as a Devils fan...

http://hfboards.hock...d.php?t=1196487

Skip to page 6 for the real fun to start (it's when Henrique scored the OT goal).

The thread just gets funnier and funnier as it goes on.

I highly recommend reading this if you have the time.

"NO WHISTLE, WHY NO WHISTLE, they didnt blow the whistle, WHY NO WHISTLE"
:boogie:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#17 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,066 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

"NO WHISTLE, WHY NO WHISTLE, they didnt blow the whistle, WHY NO WHISTLE"
:boogie:

I got in at the end...read Thunderhead's posts...that's exactly who I think of when I think of most Ranger fans.

#30 FOREVER!

#18 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

I got in at the end...read Thunderhead's posts...that's exactly who I think of when I think of most Ranger fans.

One of my Ranger friends posted on my facebook, "Congrats you lost the Cup, I'd rather not even make it"

Like what a joke these 'fans' are.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#19 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

One of my Ranger friends posted on my facebook, "Congrats you lost the Cup, I'd rather not even make it"

Like what a joke these 'fans' are.

lol well 29 teams lost the cup and 1 won it. Their ass-backwards thinking boggles the mind.

#20 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,797 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

MadDog has just such a way with words :cheers:

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users