41 replies to this topic

#21 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,063 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

Yeah, these LA jerk-offs can eat a dick on the puck. You won the Cup, enjoy it and shut the fvck up. Flood their offices with pucks, I saw that idea earlier.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#22 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Haha , why are they so desperate for the puck, JUST BE HAPPY WITH YOUR 3ft SHINY TROPHY YOU IDIOTS.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#23 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

If the Devils won the Cup and someone on the Kings took the puck we would all be complaining about what a bunch of bush league sore losers they are.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#24 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,063 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

If the Devils won the Cup and someone on the Kings took the puck we would all be complaining about what a bunch of bush league sore losers they are.

Yeah, I highly doubt anyone would give a fvck.

#25 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

Yeah, I highly doubt anyone would give a fvck.

In the grand scheme of things I really don't care but I guarantee people here would complain. Chris Pronger did the same thing two years ago and people criticized him for it.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#26 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,192 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:14 AM

In the grand scheme of things I really don't care but I guarantee people here would complain. Chris Pronger did the same thing two years ago and people criticized him for it.

Agreed, we are being a bit hypocritical here. It's a hockey tradition for the game puck to be taken by the winning team in the Final, and given the fact it's their first Cup in 45 years they should have it.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#27 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

If we had just won't the cup i couldn't care less where the winning puck was. One goal or one puck alone does not win a Stanley cup. They got the only thing that matters at the end of the day, and if the puck is lost, then shut up, move on and enjoy the cup.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#28 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,192 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

If we had just won't the cup i couldn't care less where the winning puck was. One goal or one puck alone does not win a Stanley cup. They got the only thing that matters at the end of the day, and if the puck is lost, then shut up, move on and enjoy the cup.

Plenty of us cared about the Conn Smythe in 2003, come on now :lol: And that wasn't even 'ours' from a hockey etiqutte standpoint though it probably should have been Marty's from a realistic standpoint.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#29 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

Plenty of us cared about the Conn Smythe in 2003, come on now :lol: And that wasn't even 'ours' from a hockey etiqutte standpoint though it probably should have been Marty's from a realistic standpoint.

At least we knew where it went when it was stolen from us. the Kings don't have a clue :koolaid:

Come on though that's a bit different from a puck!

Posted Image

#30 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

Elias actually found it lol he had it

www.SterioDesign.com

#31 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

Yea haha. Just saw a RT from TG.

Patrik Elias will return Game 6 puck to Kings. He apparently found it in equipment bag after he returned from vacation.

Too funny. Nice try, Patty!

#32 Maddog

Maddog

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

I'm glad, how some people can compare Patty to Pronger and what he did I'll never know.

MDD_zpsbc48401d.png

#33 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

bet he tossed it in a garbage can, either that or he gave it to marty.
I would have burned he thing in a campfire.
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#34 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

elias:
oh you guys are looking for that puck! my bad, here you go.
kings:
where is the other half elias?

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#35 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

I hope in a week or two, it comes out that it wasn't actually THAT puck, just A puck. This story is amusing to me.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#36 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,063 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

Patty should autograph it before sending it back.

#37 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

Patty should autograph it before sending it back.

Hahahahahaha. Perfect.

#38 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,063 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

Hahahahahaha. Perfect.

'Dear LA- here's your puck. Now shut your holes and fvck off.' -Patrik Elias

#39 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

'Dear LA- here's your puck. Now shut your holes and fvck off.' -Patrik Elias

Can't see him writing for that for some reason... Lol! Even something like "My bad guys." Followed by his signature would be an epic troll job.

Edit: double post

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30, 28 June 2012 - 08:34 PM.

#40 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,063 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:36 PM

Can't see him writing for that for some reason... Lol! Even something like "My bad guys." Followed by his signature would be an epic troll job.

'Dear LA- congrats on your first Cup. Don't forget to give a ring to O'Rourke.' -Patrik Elias

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users