105 replies to this topic

#101 Bibby89

Bibby89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

What about Dominic Moore? Can win faceoffs, good on the PK, always hustling and skating hard and isnt horrible on the offensive end either. Also might give JJ some freedom to play on the wing a little bit and take some pressure off.

#102 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

What about Dominic Moore? Can win faceoffs, good on the PK, always hustling and skating hard and isnt horrible on the offensive end either. Also might give JJ some freedom to play on the wing a little bit and take some pressure off.

Dominic Moore's wife has been diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer and he's likely not even going to be playing this season.

#103 bekim

bekim

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

offer sheet Evander Kane. good up and coming star and can score goals. would be a great addition to replace ZP.

#104 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

offer sheet Evander Kane. good up and coming star and can score goals. would be a great addition to replace ZP.

Winnipeg has made it absolutely clear they would match any offer sheet. True, someone could theoretically offer a Shea Webber type deal. It just wouldn't be the Devils.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#105 Devildude

Devildude

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

Winnipeg has made it absolutely clear they would match any offer sheet. True, someone could theoretically offer a Shea Webber type deal. It just wouldn't be the Devils.

Do it so they can't go after Zajac...
Still a Fan of Friesen!

Those Devils are Damn Good... DAMN GOOD!!!!

#106 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Do it so they can't go after Zajac...

Winnipeg are going to have $48 million in cap space next season as of right now and have 19 at the moment. Obviously, they won't have that much this time next year, but they can absolutely afford any Kane offer sheet and they can afford Zajac.

The CBA is going to change as well, so its arguably going to be cheaper for teams to sign high profile UFAs in the future.

The only way to prevent them from going after Zajac is for Lou to lock him up now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users