sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,297 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

fvck me - it's official.

http://blogs.northje...#When:16:53:07Z

seriously - i am absolutely disgusted in Lou.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#62 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

Is Lou trying to lose? None of Carter, Bernier, or S. Gionta belong on an NHL third line, and Krys Barch doesn't belong on an NHL hockey team. It's like Lou saw the first half of the season and the second half and said, 'Gimme some more of the 1st half, please'.

I still hope this is a 2 way deal, it has to be no? We can't fvck ourselves like this and not be able to at least bury this guy in the minors.

#63 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Bugger !!!!

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#64 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Plan B didn't work...this is Plan F

Signing Hudler was Plan F. This is plan QQ.
Posted Image

#65 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

Plan B didn't work...this is Plan F

Actually this is Plan B. Plan Barch. :doh1:

#66 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 8,297 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

it's two years so its most definitely not a two way deal - at least not this year.

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-

#67 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,126 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Is Lou trying to lose? None of Carter, Bernier, or S. Gionta belong on an NHL third line, and Krys Barch doesn't belong on an NHL hockey team. It's like Lou saw the first half of the season and the second half and said, 'Gimme some more of the 1st half, please'.

Lou's off-season has been a disaster so far. Everything we thought he has learned...well it turned out none of that was true. They don't need 4 offensively challenged grinders in the lineup.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#68 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

it's two years so its most definitely not a two way deal - at least not this year.

We can send Cam to Albany then right? One of them has to go there.

#69 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,808 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

They don't need 4 offensively challenged grinders in the lineup.

At this point, I'll take a fourth line that just doesn't get skated around in circles.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#70 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts

Sounds like Barch will be a permanent 4th liner with one of the CBGB players fighting for a third line spot.

................... :doh1:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#71 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Sigh. I guess it's never too late to become a Rangers fan.

(I'm kidding)

#72 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts

This guy.

Out all of the hockey players we could've possibly signed, we sign this guy.

Andrew Peters and that dude from Calgary we once had, wtf was his name, he was sucky and a big pylon too. This guy is as bad as those guys. I dont want this guy. fvck this guy. Eric fvcking Boulton to this slob. fvck.

#73 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

well..fvck.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#74 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,130 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

Yet there is no room in the organisation for Zharkov!!!!!

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#75 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,126 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hate to say I told you so...

Lou: Well that's not good. I fvcked up big time. Oh well..I know what'll cheer me up. (Opens his door to find his secretary) Linda! Get me Eric Godard's agent on the phone immediately.

Off by a few inches but same age...and both fvcking suck.

Edited by devilsrule33, 05 July 2012 - 12:43 PM.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#76 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 8,297 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hate to say I told you so...

Off by a few inches but same age...and both fvcking suck.

also, his secretary's name is Mary.

i don't understand how lou has learned absolutely nothing.

20082719943.png
-

#77 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,808 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

Sounds like Barch will be a permanent 4th liner with one of the CBGB players fighting for a third line spot.

................... :doh1:

On my iPad, but want to post a quadruple Captain Picard facepalm.

Geez this season is going to be awful. This signing has brought me from denial to acceptance, with only a brief stop at anger. Gooning it up with Cam and this dreck to watch a few boring wrestlng matches to take attention away from getting our asses kicked.

Suck for Nate MacKinnon. That's the silver lining.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#78 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:46 PM

Just waiting for what's coming next. Because I ain't got nothing else.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#79 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

Barch has played more than 50 games a season twice. Its obvious that he is basically Boulton. Its possible Boulton wanted to leave.

#80 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

Yet there is no room in the organisation for Zharkov!!!!!

It's pretty obvious that Zharkov wanted to go back to Russia. There was talk of it last off season. This has pretty much nothing to do with that. If anything, you should blame how well Gionta and Carter did for sealing his fate.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users