46 replies to this topic

#41 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

How damn anal are you? The original comment that set you off was pure opinion and nothing more.

I'm not anal and personal attacks are not necessary. I don't go there.

You also stated to the comment "Clarkson would be sitting in Lous office to be on this trade." Your reply: "Also true."

To me reading that comment, Clarkson would be in a hurry to get to Toronto, which you agree with.

You know that's not how it's meant dude. You know.

Anyways, I can tell you're upset for some reason, as your responses to me disagreeing with u show. I'll leave you alone.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#42 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

I'm not anal and personal attacks are not necessary. I don't go there.

You know that's not how it's meant dude. You know.

Anyways, I can tell you're upset for some reason, as your responses to me disagreeing with u show. I'll leave you alone.

Its not a personal attack to read someone's responses as anal. I didnt call you any names. You're analyzing an opinion like its the worst thing ever said.

No, I don't know. "Clarkson would be sitting in Lous office to be on this trade." that's seems damn clear to me that the player wants to go somewhere. Its not often that players sit in Lous office to "be on this trade".

Im not upset in the slightest, but don't change your positions just to start an argument. Clarkson is sitting in Lous office to be on the trade clearly can be re-worded that he has a hard-on for the Leafs. Would Clarky be sitting in Lous office for a trade to the Ducks or Jackets?

#43 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

No, I don't know. "Clarkson would be sitting in Lous office to be on this trade." that's seems damn clear to me that the player wants to go somewhere. Its not often that players sit in Lous office to "be on this trade".

The poster clearly meant that's because Burke would be asking for Clarkson. You know that GHDI. Players don't often negotiate trades.

This will be the last of this.

Edited by ben00rs, 09 July 2012 - 08:07 PM.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#44 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

The poster clearly meant that's because Burke would be asking for Clarkson. You know that GHDI. Players don't often negotiate trades.

Nice attempt at another backtrack. First complaints of a non-existent personal attack and now this.

Obviously, Clarkson doesnt have the ability to negotiate a trade. If someone says "Clarkson would be sitting in Lous office to be on this trade." There is no mention of Burke or Burke's affinity for Clarky whatsoever. Its pretty clear that poster meant that he thinks Clarky would want to go to Toronto.

The end.

#45 oconnellrules

oconnellrules

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:30 PM

nash is a 60-70 pt player. given you probably get 38-40 goals a year (a couple jaw droppers too, ill give him that) but hes not elite enough to justify his cap hit. you just have to give up way too much in a trade for him.

let the rangers get him. hes a typical overpriced acquistion they make when theyre feeling good about their cup contention.

cmon marty

#3 #4 #27 #30 #26

#46 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,231 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

nash is a 60-70 pt player. given you probably get 38-40 goals a year (a couple jaw droppers too, ill give him that) but hes not elite enough to justify his cap hit. you just have to give up way too much in a trade for him.

let the rangers get him. hes a typical overpriced acquistion they make when theyre feeling good about their cup contention.

Nash has never played with decent lines. He's put up 60-70 points average, but I believe he's capable of more if he plays with the right players.

frabz-Al-Bundy-Sees-Your-New-Shoes-Al-Bu

#47 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

We don't have the assets to trade for a Kessel, and Burke would want at least what he got him for back, which was 2 1st's. Toronto is not going to want a defenseman, they'll want a center also. No way in hell they'll want Tallinder or Greene.
25smul5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users