205 replies to this topic

#81 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

This is actually a case of Cam not thinking for a second that anyone would ever hear about this back in NJ.

more a case of Cam being Cam... a moron

i still enjoyed that interview tho

www.SterioDesign.com

#82 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

This is actually a case of Cam not thinking for a second that anyone would ever hear about this back in NJ.

Funny thing is, if Cam was on the radio in St. Louis to talk about a charity event he was doing there, we would never have heard of it. Because it was negative, it explodes everywhere. Too bad really.

You would think he woulda learned something from the TMZ fiasco that was all of a month ago.....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#83 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

You would think he woulda learned something from the TMZ fiasco that was all of a month ago.....

We still don't know whether anyone had a problem with that or not. It seemed from the video that a lot of the team was there.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#84 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,887 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

I don't think that was much of a fiasco. It seemed to have blown over. I'm hoping this will too. But he may not be that lucky.

It was nice to hear a hockey player talking openly, but he did say a lot of stuff that will anger sensitive people.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#85 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

i think lou isn't going to be that annoyed....take away the stupid comments and i here a guy who knows his role, loves it, and is ready to work

thats what lou really cares about
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#86 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

dang, they took it down =/

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#87 skullsmasher

skullsmasher

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

removed by user...beat.

#88 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

one time at a bar jim dowd let my friend wear his ring. not just try it on.

Jimmy Dowd should run for President.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#89 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

If you want to watch it, its still up here

http://www.sbnation....ew-video-devils

#90 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,277 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

Anyone know how to download the video from the SB Nation site? I was going to download it off youtube but didn't get around to it in time. I searched for the .swf file but I couldn't get the correct source of the video.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#91 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

Anyone know how to download the video from the SB Nation site? I was going to download it off youtube but didn't get around to it in time. I searched for the .swf file but I couldn't get the correct source of the video.

Ive got it downloading now, Ill up it to somewhere you can grab it once its done.

#92 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

Its an FLV file, make sure you have VLC or a similar swiss army knife type video player to view it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/imclrn

#93 Mayday

Mayday

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

I feel bad for posting this in the first place. God damn a$$holes blow this out of proportion in the media.

#94 Mayday

Mayday

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Andy Strickland @andystrickland

Cam Janssen will join me tomorrow morning at 10:30 on 590 the Fan in St. Louis #NHL #Devils

i would put my money on an explanation hahah

#95 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

i would put my money on an explanation hahah

Cam: "Because of an on-going injury, I will be retiring from the game effective today. This has nothing to do with my radio comments whatsoever."

a few hours later to TG:

Lou: "You can't replace a Cam Janssen."

Edited by ben00rs, 12 July 2012 - 08:21 PM.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#96 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

http://www.sbnation....ew-video-devils

#97 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

Cam: "Because of an on-going injury, I will be retiring from the game effective today. This has nothing to do with my radio comments whatsoever."

a few hours later to TG:

Lou: "You can't replace a Cam Janssen."

lol yeah this.

www.SterioDesign.com

#98 oconnellrules

oconnellrules

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

oh man the vid got taken down...phooey

cmon marty

#3 #4 #27 #30 #26

#99 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,123 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

Anything Devils related is going to be seen by Wyshynski like I thought. He's going to chose to write about this, especially when he can be the first one to talk about it.

Besides the gay comment, it's really a fascinating interview if you can get past it as it touches on everything the NHL should be concerned about.

Edit: I think Cam picked a good day for this to come out with everything that is happening with Joe Paterno and the rest of the higher-ups at Penn State. This is nothing in comparison.

Edited by devilsrule33, 12 July 2012 - 09:24 PM.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#100 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

THERE WAS NO GAY COMMENT! WTF is wrong with you people. Chill the fvck out and get over your Politically Correct selves. If you think he'd beat the sh!t out of someone just cause they're gay and not beat the sh!t out of someone cause he's straight you're a fvcking moron. He was talking about dropping gloves with everyone when the guy asked him that. Stop the overreaction, thinking you're bettering man kind by going the PC route. You really just make yourself look stupid. If you're offended that easily I honestly feel really really bad for you. Life has GOT to suck so incredibly bad being offended on a constant basis.

1dun.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users