Flyers sign Weber to offer sheet

ghdi

Pretty interesting article on how Weber's contract could be circumventing the CBA

http://www.mcsorleys-stick.com/2012/07/weber-offer-sheet-cba-circumvention/

That guy just made up a bunch of suppositions that aren't true to try and make a case, IMO. None of that BS would fly.

Using the "spirit" rule to just say contracts I think are bad for the league violate the rule just isn't true.

Edited by Devils731

That guy just made up a bunch of suppositions that aren't true to try and make a case, IMO. None of that BS would fly.

Using the "spirit" rule to just say contracts I think are bad for the league violate the rule just isn't true.

Yeah that guy was clearly wearing blinders and some of his points were pushing but its the offseason and i still found it somehow interesting... Anything against the flyers should be somewhat worth a look lol

Yeah that guy was clearly wearing blinders and some of his points were pushing but its the offseason and i still found it somehow interesting... Anything against the flyers should be somewhat worth a look lol

Definitely, I hope I didn't come off like it shouldn't be posted, just throwing out my opinion on his opinion. :lol:

Definitely, I hope I didn't come off like it shouldn't be posted, just throwing out my opinion on his opinion. :lol:

Haha no not at all it just made me realize that i should have stated that i was not really behind everything he was saying too and that im not necessarely approving what hes saying by posting it.