Gary Johnson 76%
Virgil Goode 64%
Jimmy McMillan 44%
Barack Obama 15%
Jill Stein 4%
Stewart Alexander 1%
NJ 24%
American Voters 59%

I'm pretty equally Libertarian and Republican, which doesn't surprise me since my economic answers tend to overwhelm anything else on quizzes like this.

Edit: I didn't see there were more questions if you expanded things. Jill Stein got a nice 3% bump up.

Edited by Devils731, 22 July 2012 - 04:05 AM.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#22 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

Posted Image

#23 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

Just found this map based on results from this questionnaire. Apparently if people voted just based on the issues, Gary Johnson would be kicking some serious ass.

Posted Image

Edited by devilsfan26, 24 July 2012 - 12:24 AM.

"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#24 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

Just found this map based on results from this questionnaire. Apparently if people voted just based on the issues, Gary Johnson would be kicking some serious ass.

People only vote loosely on issues. Always have, always will. In fact, most people have only a vague idea of what the issues are. My favorite example is that for all of the debate about Roe v. Wade. For the amount of people that rank abortion as one of their most important issues, my guess (I haven't been able to find a link) is that 70 percent of the electorate has no clue what the holding actually was, and many more people probably wouldn't understand the basic reasoning behind the majority and the dissent.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#25 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

It would be nice if they totaled those electoral votes for us. I did it myself.

Stein

Paul

Romney

Obama

Johnson

Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users