22 replies to this topic

#21 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,270 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Working on some others now. The max of having 10 quoted items in a post is annoying and restricting these right now since there are so many great conversations and debates. I guess I could format it a different way, but I like the way it looks with the quotes in the boxes.

Edited by devilsrule33, 25 July 2012 - 02:34 PM.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#22 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,356 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

Working on some others now. The max of having 10 quoted items in a post is annoying and restricting these right now since there are so many great conversations and debates. I guess I could format it a different way, but I like the way it looks with the quotes in the boxes.

can DM change that limit?

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#23 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

can DM change that limit?

Or, as a suggestion, he could make multiple posts to start his thread.. Just type it all in word and post quickly

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users