26 replies to this topic

#21 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

your right but he finish in drummondville, my friend jerome raymond played there and told me he know him because he was in drummondville... That all i know about him. i never saw him play...

#22 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

I never really watched him closely due to his age but is just your average big lumbering defensmen. Has an average slapshot, plays a decently physical game. He doesn't jump into the rush at all and isn't all that fluid of a skater. I really don't understand the move unless he played better for Drummondville which appears to be so based on stats.
A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#23 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

my god albany is going to be terrible.
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#24 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

my god albany is going to be terrible.

They should be better than last year. The goaltending and defense should definitely be much better. I'm looking forward to seeing Wedgewood in goal and how Gelinas and Urbom do with another full year.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#25 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

Respectfully, is Albany ever really any good?

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#26 titans04

titans04

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

They should be better than last year. The goaltending and defense should definitely be much better. I'm looking forward to seeing Wedgewood in goal and how Gelinas and Urbom do with another full year.

I think there's a better chance Wedgewood plays in the ECHL this season. He needs to get as much ice as possible and unless they move either Kinkaid or Frazee where does he fit? Somebody want to explain why Frazee was given a two year deal last season?

Maybe he can share an apartment with Banwell in Trenton?

#27 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,623 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

I think there's a better chance Wedgewood plays in the ECHL this season. He needs to get as much ice as possible and unless they move either Kinkaid or Frazee where does he fit? Somebody want to explain why Frazee was given a two year deal last season?

Maybe he can share an apartment with Banwell in Trenton?

Frazee would've been a Group 6 free agent without a 2 year deal, I guess the Devils didn't want the possibility of losing him for nothing if he played well.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users