3 replies to this topic

#1 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

Thought I'd give everyone a heads-up that IceJerseys.com is having a pretty insane sale where you can add customization to a newly purchased jerseys for only $5 - the sale last until 8/3 at noon. Pretty darn good deal.

http://www.icejerseys.com

Posted Image

Edited by hoekster316, 02 August 2012 - 01:02 PM.

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#2 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

From what I remember, I am pretty sure they use Exclusive Pro to customize their jerseys. It takes forever since they have to ship it to IL, but again you are getting top notch customization and at that price it makes their over-priced jerseys seem pretty attractive now.

#3 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

From what I remember, I am pretty sure they use Exclusive Pro to customize their jerseys. It takes forever since they have to ship it to IL, but again you are getting top notch customization and at that price it makes their over-priced jerseys seem pretty attractive now.

Agreed - $125 for a blank replica is way overpriced but $130 for a customized replica is pretty hard to beat.

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#4 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

Just put in for my Sal jersey with them today ontop of having a $10 off purchase coupon. Says it will be shipped September....good enough for me as I wont be needing it until regular season anyway.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users