- he gets a ton of ice time. He had 3 shifts in the 3rd where he got caught out on the ice and they still threw him back out there pretty quickly. He was on the top PP and top PK also.
- liked his shot, he got it off at least once, got an assist for doing so.
- his teammates trusted him to move the puck, he seemed to be in control of the breakout more often than anyone else, but...
- Larsson may have spoiled me on breakout passes but too often Severson seemed to be passing to an area instead of a teammate
- Severson did get caught out of position a few times, recovered nicely, but he got beat wide on a rush and got beat by passing plays a couple times. He wasn't a dominant presence out there.
It's real hard to evaluate d men from the TV and in one game, but I still liked what I saw overall.
edit: ah, didn't see you posted first fiesty, can't disagree with much there.
Edited by Triumph, 12 December 2012 - 11:52 PM.