2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

(a small reminder.....I have the commish powers to make the season start week 1 and put obvious players into the lineup for games that already happened, like Nicks and Cruz, etc for all players in the Dallas/NYG game....if we spill past kick off it's only a small annoyance that's all)

(a small reminder.....I have the commish powers to make the season start week 1 and put obvious players into the lineup for games that already happened, like Nicks and Cruz, etc for all players in the Dallas/NYG game....if we spill past kick off it's only a small annoyance that's all)

I'm fine with that, as long as it's declared prior to kickoff... but we really should aim to finish beforehand.

Sworn Defenders select Anquan Boldin, WR, BAL

I'll call this one: #MANTABLOCK

Pretty sure I sent it, check your spam. I only sent out like five or six at this point.

I got it.

If Crasher is busy at the Tavern doing research or with some Staten Island chick.

My twitter is Manta04

If Crasher is busy at the Tavern doing research or with some Staten Island chick.

This statement might actually be more accurate then expected :lol:

I'll call this one: #MANTABLOCK

I got it.

My twitter is Manta04

Manta04 you have been followed...

My twitter is sambone73 i always follow back

I'm fine with that, as long as it's declared prior to kickoff... but we really should aim to finish beforehand.

CRASHER's had this stipulation in effect the last few years, I'm fine with this still being the rule as someone who has two definite starters next Wednesday (assuming Austin plays).

It'll be pretty hard for me to draft between Sunday morning and Monday afternoon as I'll be out of state and for the most part too indisposed to follow the draft though I can check on my phone. Other than that I should be available for the most part, though I can't update the board during work, as I'm sure ayl's figured out by now lol.

Nah, he jumped the gun and the guy was available.....dammit he jumped the gun on THAT :rant:

Stealing a guy I wanted NEXT round is no reason to block the pick.....gimme 5 mins......

Screw it....I think there's some NFL law these two MUST be tied at the hip..... RG III for me.......

Nah, he jumped the gun and the guy was available.....dammit he jumped the gun on THAT :rant:

CRASHER BLOCK!!! Makes my day! hahaha

Revenge for the Earthquake jokes (And yeah we had ANOTHER Quake yesterday!) and getting on me about picking before I was picking! CMON DALLAS MOVE IN THE NFL DRAFT!!!

Edited by LOTCB

CRASHER BLOCK!!! Makes my day! hahaha

Revenge for the Earthquake jokes (And yeah we had ANOTHER Quake yesterday!) and getting on me about picking before I was picking! CMON DALLAS MOVE IN THE NFL DRAFT!!!

Premature drafting is a SERIOUS medical problem and a few people in here should seek medical advise about this :P