479 replies to this topic

#321 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

Can you join GM connected leagues mid-season? When I get back to the States in 10 days one of the first things I'll be doing is picking up 13' and looking to join up with a league. You guys have any open spots still?

There are some inactive gm's that are on a short leash. I'm sure there will be an opening at some point, but I don't want to speak for njblink (the commish)

#322 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

Gotcha, cool. I'll be sure to swing by when I've actually got the game in hand and see what's up. Thanks!

#323 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Gotcha, cool. I'll be sure to swing by when I've actually got the game in hand and see what's up. Thanks!

if you will be active ill deff save a spot for you. This week will be telling on which gms remaining are inactive. I think boston is actually done already. He hasnt played and when i messaged him about still wanting to play he hasnt responded. So i might just open him up early

#324 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I looked into how to turn off or decrese injury frequency, and it cannot be done. I think you have to either turn it on or off when you are creating the league. When i go into settings there is no option that shows injures. We will have to make do

#325 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

Yeah, when I'm home I'd definitely be interested. I'll be going on patrol again in mid-December so I'd have to give it up at that point but I could play til' then. What times do you guys normally play around, if there is a normal time? (I apologize if questions like this have already been covered, I will admit I just skipped to the last page and blurted out my post) Some days I have duty where I have to be in for a whole 24 hours but most days I have a good amount of free time at night.

#326 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

There should deff be a team for you devilsfan. Calgary messaged me and said he no longer wants to be in it and detroit hasnt been online in a week. However it is becoming very hard to find people to join because there are so many leagues now. If anyone knows someone that wud take a team and be active let me know. It wud make finding people much easier. Teams that will most likely be available by the end of the week are calgary, detroit, wild

#327 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'd be glad to snag Detroit if they don't come back and you want to hang on to it til after the 10th. Thanks for the heads up!

#328 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

Jwomp- can you play around 10 tonight?

#329 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

I'd be glad to snag Detroit if they don't come back and you want to hang on to it til after the 10th. Thanks for the heads up!

Detroit was taken almost instantly. The teams that are avaiable are toronto and Minnesota. Whichever one u pick i will just leave open till u can get the game.

#330 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

Detroit was taken almost instantly. The teams that are avaiable are toronto and Minnesota. Whichever one u pick i will just leave open till u can get the game.

Damn! Well, I don't want to play with Zach, but I'm not about to be the Leafs so I'll take Minnesota if you could hold that one for me. Thanks!

#331 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Damn! Well, I don't want to play with Zach, but I'm not about to be the Leafs so I'll take Minnesota if you could hold that one for me. Thanks!

If you get Minny, I'd gladly trade for him. <--Canucks

Edited by aylbert, 02 October 2012 - 03:56 PM.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#332 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

If you get Minny, I'd gladly trade for him. <--Canucks

Nice. Don't even own the game, no access to Live, and I already have trade offers coming in. Win!

Lol... I'll have to feel out my team and play for a little bit before I go making blockbuster trades!

#333 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Finished up my schedule early this week! I love this league even though I am horrible!

#334 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

Jwomp- can you play around 10 tonight?

Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. How about tonight?
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#335 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. How about tonight?

Jwomp, our trade with gionta tedenby and fayne didnt go through. Ive been trying to see if you want to redo it but i havnt heard from ya. Just let me know if you dont want to so i can try to trade with someone else. Thanks

#336 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

Jwomp, our trade with gionta tedenby and fayne didnt go through. Ive been trying to see if you want to redo it but i havnt heard from ya. Just let me know if you dont want to so i can try to trade with someone else. Thanks

Hey, I thought I messaged you back through Xbox, sorry about that. Re-send the proposal and I'll take another look at it. Thanks!
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#337 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hey, I thought I messaged you back through Xbox, sorry about that. Re-send the proposal and I'll take another look at it. Thanks!

i sent it a couple of nights ago. So it might be there. If not ill send it again tonight when i get home

#338 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

What time is good for you Jwomp?

#339 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

Just letting everyone know the schedule is advancing tomorrow but instead of 12 it will be at 2. Unfortunately i have work so my brother will do it when he comes home. So if anyone wants to make trades i suggest doing it tonight. Also edmonton will be the last team to get kicked this week. I dont think hes played a game the past 2 weeks. So if u have a game against the oilers u can play the cpu tonight. Steven M if u wud rather be the oilers instead of the wild let me know and i will save them instead.

#340 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

I play LA, Anaheim, Washington, and Pittsburgh this week. When are you guys available?

Also, thanks to Dallas for being a class act. I was up 2-0 with around 11 minutes left in the game on Thursday night when they lost connection, and the game didn't record. When we re-played, he spotted me two goals. Not necessary but definitely appreciated. Thanks again man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users