472 replies to this topic

#321 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

There should deff be a team for you devilsfan. Calgary messaged me and said he no longer wants to be in it and detroit hasnt been online in a week. However it is becoming very hard to find people to join because there are so many leagues now. If anyone knows someone that wud take a team and be active let me know. It wud make finding people much easier. Teams that will most likely be available by the end of the week are calgary, detroit, wild

#322 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'd be glad to snag Detroit if they don't come back and you want to hang on to it til after the 10th. Thanks for the heads up!

#323 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

Jwomp- can you play around 10 tonight?

#324 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

I'd be glad to snag Detroit if they don't come back and you want to hang on to it til after the 10th. Thanks for the heads up!

Detroit was taken almost instantly. The teams that are avaiable are toronto and Minnesota. Whichever one u pick i will just leave open till u can get the game.

#325 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

Detroit was taken almost instantly. The teams that are avaiable are toronto and Minnesota. Whichever one u pick i will just leave open till u can get the game.

Damn! Well, I don't want to play with Zach, but I'm not about to be the Leafs so I'll take Minnesota if you could hold that one for me. Thanks!

#326 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,473 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Damn! Well, I don't want to play with Zach, but I'm not about to be the Leafs so I'll take Minnesota if you could hold that one for me. Thanks!

If you get Minny, I'd gladly trade for him. <--Canucks

Edited by aylbert, 02 October 2012 - 03:56 PM.

image-300x225.jpg
|2012 |2013| 2014| 
3-Time FHL Champion

#327 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

If you get Minny, I'd gladly trade for him. <--Canucks

Nice. Don't even own the game, no access to Live, and I already have trade offers coming in. Win!

Lol... I'll have to feel out my team and play for a little bit before I go making blockbuster trades!

#328 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Finished up my schedule early this week! I love this league even though I am horrible!

#329 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

Jwomp- can you play around 10 tonight?

Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. How about tonight?
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#330 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. How about tonight?

Jwomp, our trade with gionta tedenby and fayne didnt go through. Ive been trying to see if you want to redo it but i havnt heard from ya. Just let me know if you dont want to so i can try to trade with someone else. Thanks

#331 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

Jwomp, our trade with gionta tedenby and fayne didnt go through. Ive been trying to see if you want to redo it but i havnt heard from ya. Just let me know if you dont want to so i can try to trade with someone else. Thanks

Hey, I thought I messaged you back through Xbox, sorry about that. Re-send the proposal and I'll take another look at it. Thanks!
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#332 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hey, I thought I messaged you back through Xbox, sorry about that. Re-send the proposal and I'll take another look at it. Thanks!

i sent it a couple of nights ago. So it might be there. If not ill send it again tonight when i get home

#333 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

What time is good for you Jwomp?

#334 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

Just letting everyone know the schedule is advancing tomorrow but instead of 12 it will be at 2. Unfortunately i have work so my brother will do it when he comes home. So if anyone wants to make trades i suggest doing it tonight. Also edmonton will be the last team to get kicked this week. I dont think hes played a game the past 2 weeks. So if u have a game against the oilers u can play the cpu tonight. Steven M if u wud rather be the oilers instead of the wild let me know and i will save them instead.

#335 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

I play LA, Anaheim, Washington, and Pittsburgh this week. When are you guys available?

Also, thanks to Dallas for being a class act. I was up 2-0 with around 11 minutes left in the game on Thursday night when they lost connection, and the game didn't record. When we re-played, he spotted me two goals. Not necessary but definitely appreciated. Thanks again man!

#336 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

Just letting everyone know the schedule is advancing tomorrow but instead of 12 it will be at 2. Unfortunately i have work so my brother will do it when he comes home. So if anyone wants to make trades i suggest doing it tonight. Also edmonton will be the last team to get kicked this week. I dont think hes played a game the past 2 weeks. So if u have a game against the oilers u can play the cpu tonight. Steven M if u wud rather be the oilers instead of the wild let me know and i will save them instead.

I would still like the Wild over Edmonton if they are available. Thanks!

#337 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

I still need to play Nsh, Wsh, Cbj and LA

#338 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

I still need to play Nsh, Wsh, Cbj and LA

I can probably get NSH on tonight for you, if your going to be on. I need to play PHX and then im done for the week. And if anybody has a friend that would like in let me know. We have three teams open right now. (not including Minnesota)

#339 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

I'll be on tonight to get my games in, so anyone who has to play me (Washington) should be able to.

oKCiNj.jpg

#340 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Yup, I'll be on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users