JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

Jwomp i can play right now

IM carolina

Cool, sorry I missed you a few minutes ago...I was in my game against Edmonton (2-1 loss lol). I see you're playing Vancouver now, I'll stick around in case you can play after.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#122 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

1-1-0 right now, lost 1-0 against the Wings (damn Howard) and beat Vanvouver 5-3.

Great game btw aylbert :cheers:
25smul5.png

#123 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,202 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

Ive on the losing side of 2 close, tied in 3rd games so far... gotta get a win

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#124 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

gahhhh i wanna play so bad. Tomorrow, my reign of terror on the league shall commence

#125 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

I've been a total bum here, haven't even purchased the game yet. I'll try and get it soon

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#126 SeanMac16

SeanMac16

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

Im Tampa I can play now and tomorrow any time after 5 let me know

You HAVE to be online at the same time right?

#127 SeanMac16

SeanMac16

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

Probably one of the worst online experiences of my life on my first 2 games in the league and i can already see how its gonna be little moves to slide the puck right through the goalie without even doing.anything. I'm dropping out of this.league who ever wants Tampa you can have it. Ill stick to the club leagues.

#128 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

Probably one of the worst online experiences of my life on my first 2 games in the league and i can already see how its gonna be little moves to slide the puck right through the goalie without even doing.anything. I'm dropping out of this.league who ever wants Tampa you can have it. Ill stick to the club leagues.

What do you mean? Is your issue with the game itself, or with the tactics of your opponents?
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#129 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

Well, if SeanMac16 really is dropping out, I have a friend who wants to take Tampa, so please don't fill the spot yet njd3b1ink.

His gamer tag is TMCDEVITT99. He can join today.

#130 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

Winnipeg here... I'll be on tonight from about 6-10pm, tommorow from 8-10 (unless my flag football game gets rained out, then 6-10), and Wednesday 6-10.

I still stink, but am starting to get the hang of the game...

Oh and Gamertag is KAZhound

Edited by KAZ, 17 September 2012 - 08:24 AM.

#131 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

I still need to get my games in against Carolina, Anaheim, and NYR. Let me know if any of you can play tonight, and at what time.

#132 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

You know, on second thought I'm just going to drop out of the league. I just can't work this into my schedule this fall..trying to match schedules is too complicated, haha

So San Jose is now open for whomever wants it

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#133 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:58 AM

You know, on second thought I'm just going to drop out of the league. I just can't work this into my schedule this fall..trying to match schedules is too complicated, haha

So San Jose is now open for whomever wants it

I already am San Jose...but thanks? lol

#134 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

Ill be on alot today, so if anyone wants to play let me know. JWomp, awesome about the lightning player, let me know when he joins and ill add him on xbox. Also the kid who is the rangers will be on today also. I have a game against him also. Hes a family friend and he said last night he will be playing today. Played NJDevil15 last night, and had a great game that went into OT with him. Overall i think the league is awesome. The only issue i have it the same issue everyone else has with the slowness of the menus. But i really like the depth of trading/signing/drafting/waivers, and all the subtle things like keeping track of scoring leaders and stuff.

#135 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

I already am San Jose...but thanks? lol

Haha oh, I 'claimed' SJ way back when and am still listed as being SJ in the original post, so I thought I was holding things up.

Problem solved, haha

believe-ll.jpg

#136 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

I have the game and im ready to play. I'm Dallas

#137 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

I have the game and im ready to play. I'm Dallas

I'll accept your request in a few minutes

#138 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

Also, ive noticed that the NHL schedule doesnt advance automatically. The commissioner needs to move the schedule ahead. Then i noticed that there is no way for me to check how many games each team has left. So what i was thinking is that regardless of if everyone has finished their games we move the schedule ahead every 4 or 5 days. This pretty much means that some times you will get all your games done and other times you wont, but over the course of an 82 game season is shouldnt matter much if you are getting most games done. Another reason behind advancing it every 4 to 5 days is so the league moves along at a good pace. Doing it like this will means will we get through 4-6 seasons over the course of the year. What are everyones thoughts on this?

#139 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,202 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

Also, ive noticed that the NHL schedule doesnt advance automatically. The commissioner needs to move the schedule ahead. Then i noticed that there is no way for me to check how many games each team has left. So what i was thinking is that regardless of if everyone has finished their games we move the schedule ahead every 4 or 5 days. This pretty much means that some times you will get all your games done and other times you wont, but over the course of an 82 game season is shouldnt matter much if you are getting most games done. Another reason behind advancing it every 4 to 5 days is so the league moves along at a good pace. Doing it like this will means will we get through 4-6 seasons over the course of the year. What are everyones thoughts on this?

Can we establish a standard day? Say each Friday the schedule moves forward? Giving us Fri-Thurs to complete the games? or move forward on Monday? Giving us Mon-Sun? Rather than say a Monday, then Thursday, then a Tuesday, then Thursday (jumped the gun), then Sunday, then Wednesday... etc

Or if you want to do 2 a week... something like Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat (night)... Sun (morning)-Mon-Tue-Wed...
with Wednesday sometime in the evening I guess?

Edited by aylbert, 17 September 2012 - 04:52 PM.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#140 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

So, when you ask someone to play a league game, does it show up as "x wants to play you NHL 13"?

edit never mind

Edited by SMantzas, 17 September 2012 - 06:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users