#161 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Someone else already has the Wings, no?

Yeah, these people are all late to the party.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#162 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:21 AM

I'll be back on tonight trying to get my games in. It was pretty frustrating with the server booting me out... I stopped trying at about 830 and started watching the football game. Sounds like they fixed the server after that, so I hope all is good tonight. I think I need to play Wash x2, Philly, Carolina. Should be on by 6.

#163 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

I'm 1-1-1. Believe in Brodeur went ham against me and beat me twice. ******* mike smith

#164 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

I was all ready to play most of my games last night and the server just would not allow it. I'll definitely be on again tonight. So far both of my games have gone to OT. I hope that trend stops soon haha.

BTW, when anyone plays me, don't be surprised if I end up watching the whole pregame intro. I spent an hour the other night setting up every team's actual intro and goal horn. Totally worth it haha.

Edited by PWW, 18 September 2012 - 10:27 AM.

believe-devs.jpg

#165 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

I was all ready to play most of my games last night and the server just would not allow it. I'll definitely be on again tonight. So far both of my games have gone to OT. I hope that trend stops soon haha.

BTW, when anyone plays me, don't be surprised if I end up watching the whole pregame intro. I spent an hour the other night setting up every team's actual intro and goal horn. Totally worth it haha.

What team are you?

#166 Mu6atu

Mu6atu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

I'll be back on tonight trying to get my games in. It was pretty frustrating with the server booting me out... I stopped trying at about 830 and started watching the football game. Sounds like they fixed the server after that, so I hope all is good tonight. I think I need to play Wash x2, Philly, Carolina. Should be on by 6.

Im Carolina, I can play you tonight but after 10. can you do that?

#167 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

I'll try to still be on after 10...

#168 Mu6atu

Mu6atu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

Sorry I got class till late

#169 NJD NoWak 98

NJD NoWak 98

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

Minn tor and ottawa whats up with those guys. They playin??

#170 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

Minn tor and ottawa whats up with those guys. They playin??

both me and Toronto played Ottawa and he rage quitted both games. He says his xbox froxe, but i find it very unlikely his xbox froze with only 30 seconds left in both games when he was losing. If you quit it acts as if the game never happened. So i know Ottawa played 2 games and Toronto at least played 1, but both of their records are 0-0-0. Minn im not sure about, i know the kid has been online though. The kid that has yet to come on is St Louis. My brother has a game against them and he wont add anyone as a friend so its really hard to get in contact with him.

#171 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

both me and Toronto played Ottawa and he rage quitted both games. He says his xbox froxe, but i find it very unlikely his xbox froze with only 30 seconds left in both games when he was losing. If you quit it acts as if the game never happened. So i know Ottawa played 2 games and Toronto at least played 1, but both of their records are 0-0-0. Minn im not sure about, i know the kid has been online though. The kid that has yet to come on is St Louis. My brother has a game against them and he wont add anyone as a friend so its really hard to get in contact with him.

Drop both... seems like easy calls.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#172 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Drop both... seems like easy calls.

Im giving Ottawa one last chance, since he claims his xbox froze. It was around the time the servers started acting up so ill give him the benefit of the doubt, but if it happens again he will be booted. So if Ottawa quits against anyone let me know. St Louis will get booted if he doesnt play by tomorrow.

#173 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

What team are you?

Washington. And if anyone gets the boot or gets dropped, I have friends chomping at the bit to play a in a full league so just let me know and we can get people in here who actually want to play.

Edited by PWW, 18 September 2012 - 02:35 PM.

believe-devs.jpg

#174 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:21 PM

St Louis said he will be on tonight to play, so if anyone has any games against him he will be on. And PWW if someone drops out I will post on here right away

#175 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

Oh and one last thing, im thinking about moving the scheulde forward every friday. Does that sound good to everyone? If thats fine, what time shud it be? Should i advance it at 12am on friday or at like 12pm Friday?

#176 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Oh and one last thing, im thinking about moving the scheulde forward every friday. Does that sound good to everyone? If thats fine, what time shud it be? Should i advance it at 12am on friday or at like 12pm Friday?

I think 12PM Friday is a good switch. This way you don't run into any late games being played Thursday night...

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#177 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

I think 12PM Friday is a good switch. This way you don't run into any late games being played Thursday night...

Yeah i think thats best also. Especially since some members are from the west coast. Their schedule wud change at like 9pm on thursday. Friday morning seems better

#178 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

Has anyone heard from Anaheim? I'll probably be able to get my game in against Carolina tonight, and that just leaves Anaheim (I'm San Jose).
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#179 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

Has anyone heard from Anaheim? I'll probably be able to get my game in against Carolina tonight, and that just leaves Anaheim (I'm San Jose).

Yup, I need the Ducks also

#180 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

Sorry I got class till late

I am calling it a night.... power is flickering on and off right now, and satellite is out from the storm... going to watch some movies on the laptop so I don't blow out my xbox or TV with all these brownouts.

I did get one more game in tonight... and all i have to say is I stink.... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users