5 replies to this topic

#1 Hells

Hells

In remembrance 1987-2004

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 09:58 PM

Just wanted to say I won't be posting much for the next month, and not at all August - September. Me and my family are moving down to Myrtle Beach SC :( and we have to do some major clean up (stuff accumulating in a small duplex for at least 15 years with a mother who refuses to throw out stuff!) so I'll be occupied with that for the next month, then I have to go down beginning of August to start school. Our house won't be done until the end of September so my dad is staying in Jersey and keeping the computer :( :argh: . So everyone have a nice summer, and I'll be posting in a few months.... :evilcry:
Posted Image

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,082 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:14 PM

Ouch, good thing you will have eventual web access. Hockey coverage is virtually nothing in the Carolinas!

#3 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:17 PM

Just stay a Devils fan!!! :)
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#4 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,270 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:14 PM

Enjoy your summer. I also doubt I will be posting this summer since I got a pretty good job for the summer. So enjoy your summer everyone.

Edited by devilsrule33, 22 June 2004 - 08:08 AM.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#5 4belle

4belle

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:49 AM

I wish it were me, have a great summer!!!
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t . . . what a ride!"

Talk is cheap.You can talk all you want, but you still have to go do it on the ice." SS

Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

#6 Nieuwy25

Nieuwy25

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:43 AM

Best of luck, Hells! September will be here before you know it!
Winner of the 2004 Lady Byng Award and the 2003 and 2004 Joe Nieuwendyk award.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He has no ego," says Lou Lamoriello, general manager of the New Jersey Devils. "I don't think he has a selfish bone in his body. It gets infectious with people around him, but that's Joe. Having him here was something very special."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the simple truth is this -- before and after Joe Nieuwendyk, this franchise has not been as good. Yes the same could be said for others, but Nieuwendyk's effect on his team, on his team's best players, on the fans and in the community can only be compared to, well, what Jarome Iginla is doing now in Calgary. Ralph Strangis, dallasstars.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users