Photo

What will the Devils do for season ticket holders?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,258 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

2% isn't worth letting them keep the money. Ill be requesting for a refund.

2% is much better than any bank's interest rate on savings. unless you're going to daytrade that $2k with the hopes of making more or just choose to spend it on something else in a sort of "buyers remorse" on your tickets, you'd might as well leave it.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#42 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

2% is much better than any bank's interest rate on savings. unless you're going to daytrade that $2k with the hopes of making more or just choose to spend it on something else in a sort of "buyers remorse" on your tickets, you'd might as well leave it.

My thoughts exactly. The $40 in annual interest I'd get on my roughly $2,000 package isn't going to make a difference in my life, but might as well collect it.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#43 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,982 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

I'm going to use the money for something else most likely and it's more of a principle thing, if there aren't any games being played I don't want them keeping my money and I've said it before but if we miss the entire season I'm more then likely going to cancel my season tickets so I see no reason for them to keep it.

#44 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

Rise up Devils fans and wave those unused ticket stubs!!! Who...Wants....Interest!!??

Kevin Clark!

:lol:

#45 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

Where is the option "give me my money back and I will decide what to do in 2013/2014"?

This is the option I'd like to select.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#46 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Rise up Devils fans and wave those unused ticket stubs!!! Who...Wants....Interest!!??

:rofl: That was great!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users