26 replies to this topic

#21 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,600 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 03:47 PM

One thing I'm sure you will agree on though, when it's rush hour the traffic sucks, 35 and Mopac are like parking lots. :noclue:

Being from NJ, the traffic doesn't bother me. Although I am fortunate enough not to need 35 or Mopac to get home from work.

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk, 27 June 2004 - 03:48 PM.

This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#22 SHEDEVIL30

SHEDEVIL30

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:18 PM

After reading some of these posts, I think that it is interesting how some of the people that are new to this forum actually started out as fans of other teams. And that is how I also became a Devils fan. Back in 2001 during the Playoffs against the Avs, I discovered the team. Living in the Midwest football farm belt of Ohio, I never had the chance to watch the Devils much. Until they met my beloved Avs in the Cup finals.
(Please don't hate me for that!) Even though Roy won that year, I watched the other goalie and realized that #30 was something to watch, and I became an instant fan.

Edited by SHEDEVIL30, 27 July 2004 - 06:19 PM.

"Goaltending is a normal job. Sure. How would you like it if in your job every time that you made a small mistake, a red light went off over your head and fifteen-thousand people stood up and yelled at you."---J. Plante

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 08:48 PM

hey as long as you're honest about which team you like more or jsut conform and switch over to the Satanic ways of the board :evil: it's all good :)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#24 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,298 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:53 PM

hey as long as you're honest about which team you like more or jsut conform and switch over to the Satanic ways of the board :evil: it's all good :)

:evil: :burn:

#25 SHEDEVIL30

SHEDEVIL30

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 06:21 PM

Lol, trying to bring me over to the "dark side"?
"Goaltending is a normal job. Sure. How would you like it if in your job every time that you made a small mistake, a red light went off over your head and fifteen-thousand people stood up and yelled at you."---J. Plante

#26 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,926 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 10:43 PM

Lol, trying to bring me over to the "dark side"?

Yeah... well it's a nice way to word it isn't it ?? :)

sounds catchy don't it ??
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#27 femalenynjazfan

femalenynjazfan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 12:07 AM

welcome aboard and have fun posting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users