5 replies to this topic

#1 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Is there an option to get all your money back for season tickets or are they doing one game at a time?

#2 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

They send you refunds every month for games unplayed

http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=83281

TICKET OPTIONS FOR FULL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

OPTION A: Keep Money On Account And Receive Interest

Season Ticket Holders will receive a credit for any cancelled games along with 2% interest through the season or until play resumes. You may use the accumulated balance toward the purchase of individual tickets, Playoff tickets or towards your 2013-14 Season Ticket renewal. To exercise this option, you won't need to take any action as we will automatically deposit the ticket value associated with any cancelled games and interest, into your account on a monthly basis. Interest will accumulate beginning October 1, for games cancelled in September.

OPTION B: Request A Refund For Cancelled Games

Should you wish to receive a refund for cancelled games, please reach out to our Fan Experience Team and they will provide a "Refund Request Form." Once submitted, refunds will be issued 30 days following the last day of the month, for cancelled games during that month. Refunds will be made to your credit card on file or via check, based on the same method you chose to pay for your tickets. So long as you are paid in full, refunds will begin October 31st.

If you are still making payments to your account, via one of our convenient payment plans, those charges will continue. This is done to keep your account current and allow us to send your tickets immediately upon the start of the season. Once you have paid for more than the number of games remaining in the season, you may of course ask for a Refund Request Form so that you may select this refund option.

For all questions regarding these options or any other needs you may have, please reach out to the Fan Experience Team at 855-DEV-ARMY or
devilsarmy@newjerseydevils.com.

We will continue to communicate as quickly and as effectively as we can in the coming weeks. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and understanding while we all look forward to enjoying hockey together at The Rock very soon!

Best regards,

Posted Image

Eric Kussin
Vice President of Sales and Service
New Jersey Devils

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

Eh, I'd really just rather have my money back. If I feel like dumping it back to them next year, I'll call them next summer. The whole situation has me disgusted at the moment.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#4 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:31 AM

I'm calling the Devils today, I don't see any point in contining to make monthly payments to them. I'm going to try to get them to return all my money I've paid so far and stop the monthly payments and then have them just send me an invoice which ill pay in full if/whenever the season actually starts.

#5 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

Called today, they said a full refund isn't an option yet until the nhl season is completely canceled which would be in december/janurary. I'm going to be doing the partial refunds for canceled games.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 25 September 2012 - 09:51 AM.

#6 McMullen82

McMullen82

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

as long as they play something of a season, I consider the credit for cancelled games plus 2% interest a gift. This is money I had committed to the Devils anyways, so I'd rather that money potentially go towards more meaningful games(playoffs) rather than the preseason games which you are forced to buy at regular season ticket price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users