44 replies to this topic

#41 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,505 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

And the Chargers choke away a 24-0 lead after their fans decide to start dissing Peyton, this is too funny.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#42 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

LOL Rivers. So predictable.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#43 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,140 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

It was as false as a 24-0 lead you could have. The Chargers had one solid drive. They got a gift INT on a mistake when it should have been a Broncos TD 3 plays before. I don't want to say I thought the Broncos were going to win, but I felt it was far from over.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#44 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

I have no idea how my Bills beat Arizona this Sunday :o We got Tennessee next week though, maybe we could actually get a winning record for a change :D
25smul5.png

#45 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

I have no idea how my Bills beat Arizona this Sunday :o We got Tennessee next week though, maybe we could actually get a winning record for a change :D

Wait a minute, there are TWO Bills fans on these boards??????? How is this possible.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users