1 reply to this topic

#1 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

Hi all--I am feeling hockey separation anxiety, and though I can only hope the lockout will end sooner than later, I am going to at least quench it with a trip to Albany on Friday to see the Devils take on the Crunch. I had a quick question about the games.

Does anyone have any experience getting autographs from the players after the games? For example, where to wait, when to wait, etc. I just bought an Adam Henrique jersey over the summer and would love to get it signed by him. Of course I'd prefer to have it signed a little more officially, I'd prefer not to pass up the opportunity while he's still a little more accessible in the AHL.

Thanks so much! If anyone has any insight I really appreciate it.

And if you're at the game I'll be the guy in the Henrique jersey! :)

#2 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

Hi all--I am feeling hockey separation anxiety, and though I can only hope the lockout will end sooner than later, I am going to at least quench it with a trip to Albany on Friday to see the Devils take on the Crunch. I had a quick question about the games.

Does anyone have any experience getting autographs from the players after the games? For example, where to wait, when to wait, etc. I just bought an Adam Henrique jersey over the summer and would love to get it signed by him. Of course I'd prefer to have it signed a little more officially, I'd prefer not to pass up the opportunity while he's still a little more accessible in the AHL.

Thanks so much! If anyone has any insight I really appreciate it.

And if you're at the game I'll be the guy in the Henrique jersey! :)

I can't help you with where to wait after the game, but I do know that the team has official post-game autograph sessions every now and then...that might be your best bet for a good-looking signature. The next one is scheduled for the November 12th game.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users