From a fellow Devils fan
Cut - a - Thon to Benifit Hurricane Sandy Victims, with Brian O'Halloran from Clerks
A Cut Above Hair & Nail Design located at 1604 Route 37 East in Toms River. will hold a benefit event Sunday, Nov. 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m to help raise money for the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund, the organization overseen by New Jersey First Lady Mary Pat Christie.
People are being asked to bring; Bottled water, gently worn Winter clothing, paper towels, toilet paper, toiletries, blankets, pillows, men's socks, diapers (adult and baby), non perishable foods, baby food and formula, books and magazines.
Participants and guests include:
• A Cut Above Hair & Nail Salon, which will hold a cut-a-thon where patrons can receive discounted cuts for $15
• Actor Brian O’Halloran of Clerks fame, who will be signing autographs from 12 to 3 p.m.
• Sal’s Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, which will have discounted pizza for sale
• Fukitt Clothing and SaveOurShore.org, which will sell clothing inspired by life at the shore
• Live music by Maximum America
• Inspired View Communications, which has donated marketing and public relations services
• Auto Lenders, Toms River, which has donated space
• DJ and Karaoke by Don Cook and Puttin' On The Hits
A Cut Above is looking for more businesses to join the effort. To participate, contact Jamie Batzel or Kristi Buongiorno at 732-270-2202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cut - a - Thon to Benifit Hurricane Sandy Victims, with Brian O'Ha
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users